Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By elliemomellie
  • 1 Post By Maximom

Is there anyone who got an explant and regrets it?

Old 10-18-2021, 07:29 AM

elliemomellie is on a distinguished road
Is there anyone who got an explant and regrets it?

Hello, I have 240cc silicone under the muscle, they are about 11 years old and I can feel new ripples, so naturally I'm starting to think about if I may have to replace or explant. I would lean towards explant but I'm nervous that the aftermath might rock my confidence. I've also breastfed my kiddo with these in, so things will definitely look different. I've heard a ton of positive stories about people being so happy with their explants, which is amazing! However I'm curious if anyone is on the flip side.
Anyone had an explant and wish they didn't? Or wish they chose replacement?

Thanks!! xx

twinpearls likes this.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:17 PM

Maximom is on a distinguished road
Your implant doesn't have a limited life span, it can last you for another 11 years. It isn't necessary to replace them because of age. Ask yourself would you be more content if they are a little to big or a lot to small. Rippling could be because you've lost weight in your breasts. Feeling and seeing are different, if you cant see ripples, don't worry about it.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:17 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Maximom View Post
Your implant doesn't have a limited life span, it can last you for another 11 years. It isn't necessary to replace them because of age.
Agreed. I read on this forum somewhere a few months ago about a member's mom who recently replaced her 40yr (or maybe it was 30) old implants! My jaw dropped! I would have to dig to find the old post, but I'm certain I read it. Lifespan can vary so much with these things. ;-)