Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Breast Implant Sizers

Old 08-01-2012, 12:20 PM

AmberD is on a distinguished road
Breast Implant Sizers

I have metastatic insulinoma and type 1 diabetes so I can't safely have implants. I'd like to have huge sizers in the range of 2000-7000 cc's. I know it's crazy big. Are there such things? I'd like to just know what it felt like to have such things since my life has turned to crap dealing with these two diseases. It could spread to my breasts my doctor said. I'd like to know what it would be like to live vicariously while I still can feel my nipples if it comes to that horrible point. If they don't exist is there any idea on how to make them myself so they would last in public, I'm thinking for a week during the day.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Excited for my new girls! October 8th will you hurry up!

ExoticAngel is on a distinguished road
Hi Amber,
Sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time with your medical diagnosis.
I highly doubt you'll be able to find implant sizers in the 2000-7000cc range. To be honest 7000 is a little crazy, it would definatly give you back problems and be like wearing 5 pound sacks of potatoes on your chest!
However you can purchases 'sizers' of a smaller CC online. Try:
http://m.**********.com/mmh/product.do?id=39762

Hope you enjoy your new toys! And may my best wishes and thoughts be with you during this time.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Excited for my new girls! October 8th will you hurry up!

ExoticAngel is on a distinguished road
Hmmm don't think the forum will allow me to share the site but just google breast implant sizers online and youll find them!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:21 AM

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much. I just would love to know what it's like to live on the small wild side. These stupid tumors are so hard to even locate and they resist chemo. I hate having to live on insulin blockers one moment and sugar the next. The CGMS makes me feel unhuman.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:15 AM

justcountrygal is on a distinguished road
I'm so sorry to hear.. I don't know you but I know you're strong enough to pull through all this! I'm not sure where to find such big sizers but this website is great, it's pricey but look through it. I hope this helps! Google "special trade" and it should be the first link. http://www.special-trade.eu/ Good luck hun
Old 08-06-2012, 06:45 PM

My best friend died from complications of chemotherapy from miss diagnosed hepatocellular adenoma due to birth control pills. It's critical to NOT use chemo on that type of cancer. Her sister, who was brutally raped, and friends (who walk through the tenderloin at night) drown themselves in alcohol now. I remind myself I have to stay strong to try to help them out of it and that my life belongs to the people around me more than myself. Although I try hide my problems from them so it doesn't add to their burden. That's probably why I'd like one crazy release in life.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 PM

justcountrygal is on a distinguished road
That is awful to hear, my prayers go out to you and your friends and family and their families as well. Stay strong!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:14 AM

sbentley068 is on a distinguished road
Stay strong. I know you'd like to live a little wild while you still have time but that's crazy..It would feel quite heavy to have such sizers. Opt for smaller ones hun. Our prayers go out to you.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:49 AM

glitzy1011 is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear. stay strong.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:20 AM

I got the guts to mention my desire for new implants, larger than before but not crazy big, just to be able to wear a strapless dress and not feel it will fall off, to my best oncologist at Stanford. Much to my surprise he said he understood and that he would try to explain to any surgeon about my unique condition. The foremost problem is convincing any plastic surgeon that my blood glucose levels have to be higher than is typically normal, since insulinoma tumors are almost completely unpredictable, yet in my case too small to hunt down. I still think I'm looking at January of next year because my stupid government security/research job will probably be downsized, so I'll have even more free time on my hands.

Side note...I made 800cc, 1200cc, and crazy 3000cc sizers my self using my engineering and aerospace medical knowledge, complete with orange anti-bac sludge prewash. Key was to make them double shelled to feel and carry vibration, like a real breast implant would, and using a decent bra to keep my real breasts from drooping. Strangely 3000cc did not feel that so big as to limit movement in real life, but a figure to die for given my small frame. It really is something to experience firsthand.

Thanks so much to everyone who has responded to this thread. It's so hard for me to discuss these things openly.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:09 PM

Where is the thanks button on this forum?! Just so all of you know I am so appreciative.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:25 AM

Island Baby is on a distinguished road
Do whatever makes you happy hun. Life is too short to think about the could've should've would've. BTW the Thank button is on the bottom right of each post.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:37 AM

holidaytatas is on a distinguished road
You are a very strong woman
Old 10-17-2012, 03:37 PM

MamaKS is on a distinguished road
3000 cc?! Holy moses!! Good luck with everything I hope it all works out
Old 10-20-2012, 11:07 PM

The only strong person I know is my poor best friend's sister. I can't imagine putting up with the stuff she has. It makes everything I've gone thru look like nothing. I have a rash now forming on my left and on my right where my CVC was put in for my many cyclophosphamide adventures. I can't believe I'm so fortunate to of gotten TEN then have to deal with this, but I would give anything if it meant that poor girl could have her sister back. I can't believe how the chemo killed her sister when doing nothing would of been right. The minute everyone hears cancer they think the answer is to pump in drugs. It weakens your immune system, which weakens your ability to clot. So you get to bleed out and be left on life support. I know this is horrible to hear but it's my life. Heptocellar adenoma is horrible,