Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Choices
  • 1 Post By aw7
  • 2 Post By Trixie1222

Not sure I'm making the right choice(surgeon)Dr. Jugenburg

Old 08-26-2013, 09:02 PM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Not sure I'm making the right choice(surgeon)Dr. Jugenburg

What's with the arrogance? We're paying thousands!!
I'm almost to the point of canceling, but I've paid $1000 to secure my surg date(non refundable) . My husband makes really good money and I don't do too badly. I don't know if I should kiss that money goodbye or go to my original ps dr kasrai. She doesn't share my views though. She didn't think I needed a lift, when I obviously do. She also doesn't know i want to explant. Kinda trapped. I felt so comfortable with her though. And loved her work. what to do (

I'm just ranting here but never went through this emotion. I don't like my surgeon, but he's noted to be the best. Feeling scared and sad. I cant just throw that $1000 away and go to my lovely original, surgeon dr.kasrai. Can I?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Yes that is dog hair in my pic!

Choices is on a distinguished road
Heeeeeccckkkk yes!

Trust your instincts!!! Oh my gosh i have been in your shoes and i wish i would have trusted my instincts. Not w my ba. But other docs. There is no reason for you to feel uncomfortable w ur doc. Sit down with your original surgeon whom u like and trust and say how much u respect her work n her but youd like an explant. 1k is a lot of money but if u have resources then go with your gut. U r not trapped!!

Kiwi77 likes this.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:46 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Choices View Post
Trust your instincts!!! Oh my gosh i have been in your shoes and i wish i would have trusted my instincts. Not w my ba. But other docs. There is no reason for you to feel uncomfortable w ur doc. Sit down with your original surgeon whom u like and trust and say how much u respect her work n her but youd like an explant. 1k is a lot of money but if u have resources then go with your gut. U r not trapped!!
Thank you! You're so right. I just never got a good vibe from him. He seemed annoyed with me. I actually have an appt with my original ps on sept 3. But was going to cancel as my new ps requested my surgical records from her. I'm embarrassed now. Uuughh.....how do I get myself into these messes?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:36 AM
aw7

aw7 is on a distinguished road
i have heard that Dr. J is a bit of a pr!ck but i do also hear that his work is good. its too bad he didnt have a personality like my PS or else he would prob get more business. im not sure if you have done any research on Dr. Edelstein but he is fantastic you can see his reviews online. hes also such a pleasure to talk to. worth a shot if ur still looking around.

Kiwi77 likes this.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Trixie1222

Trixie1222 is on a distinguished road
I just replied on another post about how important it is to feel you have chosen the right PS. Some people don't mind if the work is good. I do. My PS has been texting me during her vacation for updates on my tissue progress! You cannot beat that!

Go with your gut to get the right chest!

Kiwi77 and Bella bella like this.