Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KaleighJo

BA Revision HELP

Old 09-09-2013, 10:46 AM

tangles245 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation BA Revision HELP

OK Im 30 YR Old 5'4 135 lbs i had a BA 6 Yrs ago i went with 275cc Saline implants, Ive had Double bubble since day one. I had some breast tissue b4 and currently wear a 34 d. My doctor suggested 500 cc Saline implants . Im terrified! I DO NOT want to look unnatural. I was told you need to add 150cc to even tell a difference. that would bring me to 425cc. im small but wider in the chest area. I didnt listen to my last doctor when he told me to go bigger bc i was wide. I want to listen but i want to make sure im being heard as well. anyone out there with same stats with either 425 450 or 500s?
Old 09-11-2013, 07:36 AM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
Smile

Hi : )

There are lots of women with your similar stats that got that size and larger! You might want to post in the discussion area ...not this reconstruction area. You will get plenty of responses.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:50 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I'm 5'3 and 111 and I'm getting 500 HP's in two weeks. I currently have 371's and honestly, they are barely noticable... You should be FINE!
Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM

BlaN is on a distinguished road
Why don't you try to ask another doctor. Just for having another opinion.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM

Sunni is on a distinguished road
I agree get a second opinion from another PS. It can't hurt to hear what another doctor has to say.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:06 PM

redhead48 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tangles245 View Post
OK Im 30 YR Old 5'4 135 lbs i had a BA 6 Yrs ago i went with 275cc Saline implants, Ive had Double bubble since day one. I had some breast tissue b4 and currently wear a 34 d. My doctor suggested 500 cc Saline implants . Im terrified! I DO NOT want to look unnatural. I was told you need to add 150cc to even tell a difference. that would bring me to 425cc. im small but wider in the chest area. I didnt listen to my last doctor when he told me to go bigger bc i was wide. I want to listen but i want to make sure im being heard as well. anyone out there with same stats with either 425 450 or 500s?
We are similar stats and I think 500 would look huge on me. It really depends on the look your are going for. Personally I think going 425 or slightly smaller would give you a more natural look. Btw, I just had my revision this morning for DB and flex distortion. So far it has been so much easier than the first surgery. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to redhead48 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM

sugarbritches is on a distinguished road
My stats are similar to yours and I have 450 mod plus silicone and they are not big on me at all and in fact I could probably fit some more in there and still look average in size. They are easily hidden or played up your choice!!! Did Dr. Deluca do your original surgery too? Or is he just for your revision??
Old 09-11-2013, 05:55 PM

tangles245 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sugarbritches View Post
My stats are similar to yours and I have 450 mod plus silicone and they are not big on me at all and in fact I could probably fit some more in there and still look average in size. They are easily hidden or played up your choice!!! Did Dr. Deluca do your original surgery too? Or is he just for your revision??
No he didnt do my first. U think i got messed up so bad the first time im scared. I am a salon owner, i am on my feet 12 - 14 hours a day I'm just worried they will be too big and my back will hurt.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Revis Girl

KaleighJo is on a distinguished road
I'm 5'0 and have 650's and I love them..don't short yourself.

hockeymom29 likes this.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:59 AM

sugarbritches is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tangles245 View Post
No he didnt do my first. U think i got messed up so bad the first time im scared. I am a salon owner, i am on my feet 12 - 14 hours a day I'm just worried they will be too big and my back will hurt.
the 450's are not heavy at all, I have silicone and they only weigh like 2lbs in total, I think my previous padded bras weighed more than my implants LOL. Trust Dr. D he is the best and I have seen him revise others that have come out great!! I think you will be very happy with your choice of both the 450's and Dr. Deluca
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarbritches For This Useful Post: