Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brovan1

HP vs MP and Lift vs No Lift

Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 PM

jsmiles1985 is on a distinguished road
Red face HP vs MP and Lift vs No Lift

I have surgery scheduled for Oct 9th and still haven't decided on whether or not I want to go with HP or MP. I also know I need a lift after nursing two children, but are scared of the scars I was told I could go with out a lift and just increase the implant size.....thoughts please Thank you so much!!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:30 AM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
Smile

"I know I need a lift" : ) Ok...do you like the current position of your nipples? Do you want a bigger version of what you have now? Then don't get the lift. Do you want a perky breast and something rounder than what you have now with nipples higher? Then get the lift. Good luck!

ETA? why are YOU deciding on the profile?

Last edited by madem_jenn; 09-10-2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: added more
Old 09-10-2013, 06:59 AM

mollygirl78 is on a distinguished road
Hi Jsmiles
I had a lift and implants 375cc and HP.. I looked similar to your before pic and was small and saggy.My PS told me to do the pencil test..if you can hold a pencil or two under your breast you need a lift..I could hold a pack! at that time, so with lift and implant I have more upper pole fullness and the HP keeps the implant more center and helps in that if you have a small rib cage as I do, (26 in) then you dont get the "side boob" as much. You can look up your implants and see what the size of diameter and depth they will be and then do the "rice test" (fill end of a stocking with the amount of rice equivalent to your CC's you are getting . I did this and my after pic's are pretty close to what the rice test pic looked like..hope this helps!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM

Brovan1 is on a distinguished road
I had a full anchor lift with 421cc silicone unders almost 8 weeks ago. Feel free to view my pics-I have posted pics in my profile that are public and are from pre surgery to 6 weeks. I am thrilled with my results and would have never received the results I wanted without a lift. It all depends on the look your going for. I would find some pics of gals that have the same look you have now and have the results you are looking for and show your surgeon. The tricky thing about lifts is that it is an art. If that's the route you go make sure your PS has amazing pre and post lift pictures with very thin incisions which will minimize the scarring. Mine was amazing and I am so happy! As far as HP vs MP my surgeon picked that based on my anatomy and the look I wanted. Good luck!

Richele likes this.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 PM

Boobiana is on a distinguished road
Hi
I definitely think it's worth getting the lift :-)
I was like you, I KNEW I needed a lift but of course I didn't want one....But! I did it (lolipop lift) as I wanted the best possible result - nice youthful perky looking boobies!
I'm now 2 weeks post op now and feeling great.
I haven't even thought about the scars as I'm having too much fun with the new round shape
You can check out my pics too when you become a member
B x

ps - Brovan1 ~ your pics are amazing! Healing very nicely
Old 09-10-2013, 11:29 PM

Realtor is on a distinguished road
I don't regret my lift at all. I had small saggy boobs. I didn't want large saggy boobs.