Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Twiggs
  • 1 Post By tomisonbottom
  • 2 Post By x__bamboo
  • 1 Post By Meechy112

reconstruction gone wrong...

Old 12-02-2013, 02:29 PM

Twiggs is on a distinguished road
Unhappy reconstruction gone wrong...

I've had 5 surgeries in 2 years. My latest one being Nov. 15 2013. I am still deformed...he dropped my left side too low (another surgeon said he should raise it and move it over quite a bit) but he did the opposite... and has scarred up my entire cleavage. I am so depressed and feel like ****. He has ruined my self confidence and I don't think I will ever feel normal again. I originally got implants to build up my confidence as I was very flat. And now my Dr has taken that away from me.
My nipples are all wonky...one's up...one's down. He's ;left scars in the middle of my chest (look like holes) and my right breast I can feel on the side...the left I cannot (seems longer than wider).

I'm really just broken...I'm so upset and full of emotional pain this has caused me

I wish the best of luck to everyone out there getting reconstruction. I hope no one ever has to deal with anything I have gone through and will continue to...

anna1954 and x__bamboo like this.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:51 PM

misskyagirl is on a distinguished road
I am so sorry that this happened to you!! Have you tried contacting one of the surgeons on here? Hugs....
Old 12-02-2013, 03:51 PM

Jaw1717 is on a distinguished road
I'm so sorry you are going through this! Have you consulted with other surgeons?
Old 12-18-2013, 02:38 AM

No do you think they would help? I have no money left now either I've wasted it on my horrible surgeries
Old 12-18-2013, 02:54 AM

taylormaid is on a distinguished road
OMG that is awful, I am so sorry to hear of the trauma you are going through. I prayer that one day you are able to find a way to fix your boobs and you can finally be happy with them. Sending hugs from Australia xo
Old 12-18-2013, 05:40 AM

Muma_hugs is on a distinguished road
I'm so sorry girl! Sending (((hugs))) your way. Is there nothing the surgeon can do to put his work right? You hold your head up high hun, you are still a beautiful young women and I hope some day soon you will have the boobies you have always wanted xox
Old 12-18-2013, 06:40 AM

Itsjustme13 is on a distinguished road
Sorry...sending you hugs.... Go to the process of healing and maybe come here to see a doctor? We are here for you. Hope you feel better soon.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 PM

Thank you ladies. I really hope so too...

I've had so many surgeries in such a short period of time I can't put my poor body through anymore for awhile. I will have to make do with what I have, which I'll most likely keep covered up until maybe one day some different PS can help me seeing as though mine clearly never will and I don't want anymore unneccesary pain/deformities.

It's hard to even be intimate with my boyfriend. To feel sexy seems impossible now. He hasn't even seen my chest in almost 3 years, I'm too embarassed.

I'm glad I can come here for support though.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:37 PM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
I echo all the women who send you their concerns and best wishes.

sorry that you are dealing with this, Twiggy, it is very hard on you physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:50 AM

tomisonbottom has room for improvement
Originally Posted by Twiggs View Post
Thank you ladies. I really hope so too...

I've had so many surgeries in such a short period of time I can't put my poor body through anymore for awhile. I will have to make do with what I have, which I'll most likely keep covered up until maybe one day some different PS can help me seeing as though mine clearly never will and I don't want anymore unneccesary pain/deformities.

It's hard to even be intimate with my boyfriend. To feel sexy seems impossible now. He hasn't even seen my chest in almost 3 years, I'm too embarassed.

I'm glad I can come here for support though.
Hey, I just wanted to say scars DO get way better with time. How are they doing now, looking better? You can massages scars also, which will help a lot.

Irish_Snake likes this.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Life is more fun with big boobs!

x__bamboo is on a distinguished road
Hugs

Hugs! I feel your pain, I've had 5 surgeries as well with two different dr, (feel free to look up my story on here), I have done SO MUCH research on who is the best for revisions and experience with small girls going bigger. I found dr don revis in Fort Lauderdale FL. Look him up. He has tons of experience with girls in your situation. I just booked my revision surgery with him for May 14th.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, so sorry to hear what your going through. Best of luck

Scorpia and Blondie37 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to x__bamboo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Island Gal

islandgal is on a distinguished road
So sorry

I hope you can find the right surgeon to help, I'm really sorry your going through this.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:01 PM

Feefee14 is on a distinguished road
I'm so sorry. I have had 2 in 3 years and I am going to need another. It's so scary putting trust in anyone again. I'm so upset at my dr...I have been thinking going elsewhere. Some people just don't get off easy and it's not fair. I feel for you. I'm scared and my self esteem has been hit too.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Awaiting another revision Nov 2014

Meximelt808 is on a distinguished road
I'm so sorry sending you love and support! I've had two revision after my first BA and I understand how emotionally taxing it is to feel deformed.... Big hugs honey!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 11:07 AM

Scorpia will become famous soon enough
Thats sucks!

Im so sorry that you are going thru this, that really sucks ! I hope you find a better surgeon one day that can fix this.

Originally Posted by Twiggs View Post
I've had 5 surgeries in 2 years. My latest one being Nov. 15 2013. I am still deformed...he dropped my left side too low (another surgeon said he should raise it and move it over quite a bit) but he did the opposite... and has scarred up my entire cleavage. I am so depressed and feel like ****. He has ruined my self confidence and I don't think I will ever feel normal again. I originally got implants to build up my confidence as I was very flat. And now my Dr has taken that away from me.
My nipples are all wonky...one's up...one's down. He's ;left scars in the middle of my chest (look like holes) and my right breast I can feel on the side...the left I cannot (seems longer than wider).

I'm really just broken...I'm so upset and full of emotional pain this has caused me

I wish the best of luck to everyone out there getting reconstruction. I hope no one ever has to deal with anything I have gone through and will continue to...

Old 07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Always be YOU-don't try to be me, story ends bad..

HottBlondie77 will become famous soon enough
I'm soo sorry to head this. I hear ya I've had ohh maybe 12 -14 surgeries in the last toe years. Almost had my dream boobies and all went to hell in the last eight weeks. I will have a double explant tomorrow. My previous revision to fix a small issue landed me with this, mrsa and some scarred flat old lady boobies.
You can rebuild, just heal up, and go from there. Be healthy. Take care of urself. Trust me I spent a ton of money to have nothing again! Ughh
As for money? There's always ways up fix that.
There are solutions. Just not as quick as we'd like them.
Hang in there.
Message me if you need
Lots of love
Sarah
Old 07-23-2014, 12:23 AM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
Sigh.......I am so very sorry sweetie! I too have had multiple surgeries.....I had four surgeries in fourteen months-all this in the first year of my initial BA. I also transitioned my care halfway through my journey to a new PS who is skilled in revisions- I acted out of pure faith. I know how devastating it feels to yearn for an acceptable result that seems so out of reach. My hope for you is that your desired result and dreams of pretty boobies can come true someday-and that someday can be soon....I will hold you in my thoughts and pray that you can hang tight onto hope, possibility and the ability to love your body and yourself along this very journey that has presented more twists and turns than ever expected.
Hang onto hope....even when the answer seems out of reach!!!
xoxo
Old 07-23-2014, 09:50 AM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
So sorry hun Hugs <3
Old 07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
the 1000s that looked like 500s

princess_daphie will become famous soon enough
seeing as this thread's last post from the original poster dates back ~7 months and her last activity 4 months ago, i hope she's had some positive development recently! hugs to her and i sincerely hope she has some hope and maybe even a plan ahead!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 07:02 PM

Meechy112 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sorry you are sad I know exactly how you feel because my first surgery was a disaster too. I just had my revision recently... I hope that you win the lotto or find some other way to fix your problems because you deserve to have a great result...we all do... We all paid good money and should therefore get what we want. Unfortunately, I look at it as just because these surgeons are licensed doesn't mean they are good and there's not enough resources available to truly know who is good and who isn't. (It's like hair dressers--they're all licensed but some are just not good at it!) even my first surgeon came highly recommended...and I've seen his work on a friend, it just wasn't nice on me! I wish you the best

HottBlondie77 likes this.