Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By asiaz<3
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206

3 month post op visit - frustrated!

Old 03-01-2014, 04:56 AM

whatsthefoxsay1 is on a distinguished road
3 month post op visit - frustrated!

Hello! I have been away for a while, life (and yes! the new boyfriend who is pretty much the greatest ) have been taking up all my extra time... I had my 3 month post-op appointment this past Thursday, and tried to talk to my surgeon about when I will be able to upgrade. He said my ladies are coming along nicely, the R is still higher than the left but he pulled out the picture of my pre-op chest and said "well look it's higher there too" and I said "look at the reference, I'm sitting crooked with my shoulders misaligned so I'm actually not sure?" and he was like "yeah".... anyway, that wasn't too encouraging, but then he proceeded to tell me that because I haven't had kids, and haven't lost a lot of weight, my skin isn't very stretchy and "he could only fit about 50 cc more in there as of now, but that could change a little over the next 6 months"...

Basically, I am 5'2" and 103 lbs, and my surgeon seems to think I cannot fit more than 425cc in me total. HOW do other women, who are like me with a similar narrow BWD and same height/weight get the beautiful boobies they want the second time around, and I cannot? I know elasticity has something to do with it, but for christs sake, my skin isn't like freaking glass over here, it stretches!!!

Any input? Is it time possibly to at least start researching other surgeons?
Old 03-01-2014, 06:01 AM

asiaz<3 is on a distinguished road
welcome back! was wondering how you were. Congrats on the new BF

I posted a thread asking your same exact question here: http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...go-so-big.html

whatsthefoxsay1 likes this.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:39 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
ANATOMY!!

AND you're a big workout junkie. that also has a lot to do with it! they are still riding high, so i would give it 6 months.

whatsthefoxsay1 likes this.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:13 AM

whatsthefoxsay1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks ladies... sigh. I definitely won't go upgrade if all I can get is like a shot glass full, not worth the risks of surgery :/