Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vjobe0413

Insurance woes....again. (small rant)

Old 04-07-2014, 06:42 PM

vjobe0413 is on a distinguished road
Insurance woes....again. (small rant)

So my excitement with open enrollment for Blue Cross Blue Shield that cover pre-exisiting conditions at my job was short lived when I realized that my chosen surgeon is out of network. The main reason why I kept getting turned down before was 'pre-exisiting.' so now that shouldn't be an issue. Think I'm going to pay the extra $$$ and go to my ps anyways. So frustrating, I didn't ask for a stupid kid to pull out in front of us! I shouldn't have to pay to be normal again. Sorry for the rant, just so frustrated. Even if I do try to find a different ps, it will be months before I can get my surgery done. I've been dealing with this for 10 years, I'm tired of it.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:56 PM

Blessedmomma16 is on a distinguished road
That's frustrating! My insurance covered nothing so fortunately I didn't have to worry about dealing with my insurance company .
Good luck!
Old 04-07-2014, 08:07 PM

BetterBoobies is on a distinguished road
I completely understand. I gave birth to surrogate twins and developed a hernia in the process. After sending it through insurance it came back 2 months after surgery and they wont cover it. I now have 24,000-ish in medical bills...so no breast revision for me
Old 04-08-2014, 04:00 PM

vjobe0413 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BetterBoobies View Post
I completely understand. I gave birth to surrogate twins and developed a hernia in the process. After sending it through insurance it came back 2 months after surgery and they wont cover it. I now have 24,000-ish in medical bills...so no breast revision for me
So sorry to hear that. I wish I could just go to the insurance office, show them my chest and say " Would you want to look like this?" They are useless.

BetterBoobies likes this.