Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

TOP plastic surgeons OH

Old 05-02-2014, 07:12 PM

Hudson101 is on a distinguished road
TOP plastic surgeons OH

Anyone know of really good plastic surgeons in Canton OH area???? OH in general?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:08 PM

Rock diva is on a distinguished road
I really liked mine. Dr jeff Donaldson in Columbus. In my research of surgeons, I couldn't find any bad reviews on him whatsoever, & believe me I am a very thorough person, and very anal about my body. (Ie, I'm All organic/holistic/ vegetarian kinda girl.). I found Only good things- he is very well reputed. He was professional, his rate of complications is exceptionally low, and my results are very natural, which is what I wanted. I wanted to find one of the best, and I couldn't afford the top guy or two in Cleveland at up words of 8 or 9k, so I started looking elsewhere, and from my research it seems it's a little less expensive to get it done in Columbus vs cleveland. He doesn't do pics online, but the ones he showed me were all really good work, IMO- I even contacted one of his former parients & she had nothing but good things to say. If you decide to go with him, PLEASE contact me so I can get a referral credit, I would relly appreciate it. Good luck, and feel free to contact me with any questions, I'd be happy to talk to you.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:12 PM

Rock diva is on a distinguished road
Ps: the nurses told me he is very gentle during the procedure in order to help with recovery. My recovery went rally well- I followed all their advice & it works. At 1 month out, I had already dropped & was pretty much at my end result. I'm 6 weeks out now and buying bras. Yay. Fun stuff! Good luck!
Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 PM

Momof3boys81 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hudson101 View Post
Anyone know of really good plastic surgeons in Canton OH area???? OH in general?
Have you looked at Dr Fedele, Beachwood Oh or Dr Husni? I have had apointments with both of them and decided on Dr Fedele. Both seem to be great I just felt the Dr Fedele has more experience (which is true) and was a bit more detailed. Not to mention he was training someone which made me think this guy really knows his stuff and he does.