Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206

What size will I be ? Xx

Old 08-05-2014, 02:28 AM

Rachulxdx is on a distinguished road
What size will I be ? Xx

Hi I'm new and I'm having my boobs done sometime in October maybe sooner I havnt booked a date yet I'm just wondering what size il end up with my stats are
5'3
123 lbs
34b or 36a deflated
Bwd 11-11.5
I'm having 420cc hp allergan natrelle
Will they be big enougth I want them to be big lol I really don't want to be dissapointed is there anyone with simalar stats that have photos xxx
Old 08-05-2014, 06:06 AM

sunnygirl79 is on a distinguished road
I would say if you are a 36A you will probably end up around a 36D/DD. But are you sure you are a 36 band? You are measuring your under bust snugly? I am only a 28 ribcage and not a lot smaller. My guess is you are more like a 32 band which puts you around a 32C now and will take you to a much bigger cup size.

400cc took me to a 30DDand 600cc took me to a 30 DDD. I started A cup, a little smaller than you.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i agree with the above on being in the wrong bra size. we're similar in stats, with me being closer to 120lbs at the time of surgery, and im a 30" ribcage, which means im a 30 band.

that being said, i got 350Hp silicone unders and that put me from a 30D/32C to a 30F/32DDD

Linaki likes this.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:11 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
There is NO way you are a 36 anything or even a 34. Measure your ribcage and take it from there. I am very similar in size to you and have 500 HP. I was a 30D/32C before my BA (I was wearing a 36B). I now wear a 30G/32F.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:43 PM

rfuller is on a distinguished road
I don't think anyone can promise you anything other than "much bigger than you are now". That said, if you started with a b cup and go up 420 ccs, I'm feeling good about saying you'll probably be more than a d cup. Maybe more than a dd. But I'm really afraid you'll get your hopes up for more than that and end up disappointed if you are less than expected. No matter what you get, try to love them! Too many of us get disappointed with our results because we set our hopes high. Try to focus more on the "look"you're after than the cup size.