Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissDucky

Puffy Nipples Anyone?

Old 04-30-2015, 10:30 PM

MissScottsdale is on a distinguished road
Question Puffy Nipples Anyone?

So I had a nipple reduction, lift and 475cc implants put in 2 months ago and when I'm not cold or aroused, my nipples look sorta puffy...

Anyone else experiencing this?

Will this change after two months?
Old 05-25-2016, 02:14 PM

CupcakeCastle is on a distinguished road
I'm 3 months post op (almost.) My breast that had a lift still has a super puffy nipple. Drives me crazy. I don't know if it will ever get better
Old 05-31-2016, 06:29 PM

Boob_tube is on a distinguished road
Did you have correction for tuberous breasts? My surgeon explained to me that when the constriction occurs in tuberous breasts, the tissue has no where to go but the path of least resistance (the areola). He said that even with the correction for tuberous breasts, there will always be some degree of herniated tissue causing a "puffy" appearance. Feel free to look at my pictures to see what I'm talking about.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:33 AM

froglegs will become famous soon enough
I didn't have a nipple reduction, but I did have a BA/BL and then another BA with some revision work done. It happened to me both times... Longer the first time. If it persists, give your PS a call.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:06 PM

MissDucky is on a distinguished road
I had puffy nipples for almost a year afterward. My PS said, hmm that's never happened before... suuuuuuuure. It went away eventually. They are still a smidge puffy, but look normal. Where they my old ones, no, but they don't look weird at all.

KiniStuffers likes this.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:59 PM

Babybat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Boob_tube View Post
Did you have correction for tuberous breasts? My surgeon explained to me that when the constriction occurs in tuberous breasts, the tissue has no where to go but the path of least resistance (the areola). He said that even with the correction for tuberous breasts, there will always be some degree of herniated tissue causing a "puffy" appearance. Feel free to look at my pictures to see what I'm talking about.
I have tuberous breasts w/ puffy areolas too. I am new on this forum and cant see your photos. Where can I locate them? Or do i have to be a member for a certain period of time? Im really frustrated cuz i can find barely any before/after BA photos of tuberous breasts
Old 11-15-2018, 01:29 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Babybat View Post
I have tuberous breasts w/ puffy areolas too. I am new on this forum and cant see your photos. Where can I locate them? Or do i have to be a member for a certain period of time? Im really frustrated cuz i can find barely any before/after BA photos of tuberous breasts
You are already a Member, i have sent you a Visitor Msg which will help explain your questions.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:53 PM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MissScottsdale View Post
So I had a nipple reduction, lift and 475cc implants put in 2 months ago and when I'm not cold or aroused, my nipples look sorta puffy...

Anyone else experiencing this?

Will this change after two months?
I’m going to assume your nipples were not herniated or “puffy” before because if they were you probably wouldn’t be here asking why it’s happening. I don’t know what kind of lift you had, but I do know this puffy “Hershey kiss nipple” type effect is common in Benelli/donut lifts. Not sure about other lifts but logically I suppose it could happen with any lift. It usually does resolve on its own. My right nipple was puffy for 3 1/2 months and actually just recently began looking completely normal.

My doctor said it has something to do with fluid/lymphatic flow and that as the dissolvable stitches fully dissipate the issue resolves itself. This was apparently true in my case. In fact, now that nipple is “the good nipple” I have a favorite nipple is that weird? lol Anyway, I Hope this helps!
Old 11-15-2018, 04:49 PM

Babybat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cherry.Pie View Post
You are already a Member, i have sent you a Visitor Msg which will help explain your questions.
I checked my message inbox and nothing is there.. are visitor messages a different thing?
Old 11-16-2018, 06:19 PM

PumpkinPasties is on a distinguished road
I did for several months. Mine also only looked puffy when my nipples weren't hard. I think the incisions lines were tight with healing and forming scar tissue. They aren't puffy anymore but, to be honest, I sort of liked them! Now they're perfectly smooth.