Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By MidwestHopeful
  • 1 Post By MidwestHopeful
  • 1 Post By Slinky

Tuberous asymmetrical breasts healing.. Slowly! Pictures.

Old 07-07-2015, 02:33 PM

MidwestHopeful is on a distinguished road
Tuberous asymmetrical breasts healing.. Slowly! Pictures.

Hi all! I'm 5 weeks post op my surgery and 3 weeks out from a hematoma repair! Really hoping they will look good. The size difference and shape is way better but they are still different and asymmetrical. My right pec is really holding onto the implant and the skin still has some stretching to get more lower pole. I uploaded a public pic but also have some private albums for friends!

It's so easy to get discouraged with the healing process!
Old 07-07-2015, 03:10 PM

dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura
Hi! What did you get for implants and what did your surgeon do for the tuberous shape? Did he do a lift and scoring? The healing process can be so long, especially when you have had complications. I will go out and see your pictures!
Old 07-07-2015, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by dogsneverlie View Post
Hi! What did you get for implants and what did your surgeon do for the tuberous shape? Did he do a lift and scoring? The healing process can be so long, especially when you have had complications. I will go out and see your pictures!
Hi! I had moderate plus silicone implants put in. 250 cc on the right and 225 cc on the left. I think he could have used an even smaller size on the left but he used sizers in surgery so I am trying to trust that he made sure I was as even as possible! I didn't need a lift fortunately because I really had very little breast tissue so no sagging but did have scoring done. I need to ask him what exactly he did! It looks like you have had a long road! How are you healing after your reconstruction?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:06 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
The fact that you had a Hematoma repair, and you started with tuberous breasts, looking at your pic i would not have known, i think you have lovely results and your Plastic surgeon did an excellent job, you already look great.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cherry.Pie View Post
The fact that you had a Hematoma repair, and you started with tuberous breasts, looking at your pic i would not have known, i think you have lovely results and your Plastic surgeon did an excellent job, you already look great.
Thank you thank you! I'm generally happy with how they're healing, but they aren't kidding when they say it can be a roller coaster!

Cherry.Pie likes this.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
Oh my! You have really nice results! I would never have guessed you started out with tuberous breasts. They are nice and round now, and I'm sure you'll get even more upper pole as they settle. I'd be very happy, if I were you.

Slinky

Cherry.Pie likes this.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:11 PM

CupcakeCastle is on a distinguished road
You look amazing! I'm so jealous!
Old 05-26-2016, 06:58 AM

Xcstarlette is on a distinguished road
You look fantastic! I never would've guessed you had started with tuberous breasts