Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By KayKay1206
  • 6 Post By GirlFromDenmark
  • 1 Post By Lennev
  • 1 Post By PumpkinPasties
Old 09-20-2016, 03:00 PM   #1  

remington is on a distinguished road

Do implants move around at all?

I had a BA (silicone unders) a year ago and was told I need a pocket revision as the implants sit a bit high.

I was wondering if the pocket revision will help the implants move around more like natural breast because they have more room? Such as bounce and giggle? Unless I am lying down, they pretty much are firm in the same position. They are soft when squeezed at the bottom, firm at the top and only move when I physically move them but not much.

Hope my question makes sense.
remington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:54 PM   #2  
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

Thanked 4,348 Times in 3,904 Posts
KayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Yes, they do. Mine move, wiggle, and jiggle like jello in an earchquake!
StylingS and grnsubmarine like this.
KayKay1206 is offline   Reply With Quote

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2016, 04:07 AM   #3  

GirlFromDenmark will become famous soon enough
KayKay you are one of the really lucky ones Implants don´t behave like that on everybody. I remember an old thread here about that and the answers were very different - from almost no movement to a few similar to yours. Several things play a role. Viscosity/firmness of implant gel, firmness of skin and the amount of natural tissue. I think, and correct me if I´m wrong, that the jello like behaviour is only when you have lots of natural tissue. It´s the tissue that does that, not the implant.

As mine settled and softened they could bounce and move when I walked but I only got a tiny jello thing going on on my left - the one with most natural tissue. I had medium-firm gel then and when I had my revision I thought about having softer implants - only because I missed the jello behaviour I had before implants. 8 days ago I held the softest Motiva silicone implant available in my hand. Motiva Ergonomix is supposed to behave like natural tissue. I tried to make it do like jello, but no. Super soft, very elastic and fluid like behaviour yes, but no jello. I chose the second softest gel then, to have a bit more upper pole fullness.

All I´m saying is, they might turn out as yours, but there is no guarantee
Lizy, StylingS, Gibsongirl and 3 others like this.
GirlFromDenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:21 AM   #4  

AmyAmyAmy is on a distinguished road
hey dear, are you talking about the progressive gel plus motiva? i m uncertain if choosing this ones or the hardest motiva:contour (for my rep next month), as far as i heard they are available this autumn in diff european countries.. the ergonomix are too soft for my taste.. how do you like them so far? moving a lot to the lower pol when you stand?
would you add me as friend? xxxamy
AmyAmyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:18 AM   #5  
500cc Saline - B to DD

CentralFlWife is on a distinguished road
Mine move plenty, are super squishy and soft. They move so much I had to invest in amazing sports bras for when I jog
CentralFlWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #6  

GirlFromDenmark will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyAmyAmy View Post
hey dear, are you talking about the progressive gel plus motiva? i m uncertain if choosing this ones or the hardest motiva:contour (for my rep next month), as far as i heard they are available this autumn in diff european countries.. the ergonomix are too soft for my taste.. how do you like them so far? moving a lot to the lower pol when you stand?
would you add me as friend? xxxamy
FR accepted Yes mine are progresive gel plus with silksurface. They are already soft to the touch. Softer than my Allergan soft touch and also nicer to touch. Like more natural, as if they blend in with my own tissue. I didn´t go larger than before so maybe that´s why they have softened already? No muscle compressing. They are also different in other ways .I can´t really feel the edge of the implant (I sure could before) and when I lay on my back they sort of flatten a bit/move a bit up. Hard to explain but more like real tissue.

Right now they are quite perky and round and don´t move to the lower pole (but they move a bit up when I lay down or bend over). But I´m only 13 days post op and I got a lift also, so my skin is quite tight atm. I´m sure that will change later. I´m hoping for a quite natural look but still with some upper pole and not completely teardrop shaped. All in all very exiting to see how the turn out in every way.

My decision on Motiva was mostly based on information I got on a Swedish forum. They have used them in Sweden for a couple of years now. And in the UK even longer. Also a member here helped me decide. She has progressive gel plus too and have had them for 1,5 years. I considered Ergonomix but I was afraid they might end up too natural looking for my liking - and maybe ended up sagging with time (who knows they have only existed for about 6 years). I think that if you want a very round look and full upper pole you should go with the contour. They are supposed to maintain their shape. Progressive gel plus is quite soft and supposed to give a semi-natural look.
GirlFromDenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:48 PM   #7  

remington is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much for the replies and input! Much appreciated.
remington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #8  

Daisee is on a distinguished road
I'm 2 weeks post op and mine are already soft and jiggle. They behave a lot like natural breasts. I have inspira soft touch smooth round partial unders.
Daisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:59 PM   #9  

coralgablesgirl is on a distinguished road

Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
Yes, they do. Mine move, wiggle, and jiggle like jello in an earchquake!
You're lucky! I was pretty flat chested to begin with so mine are a little nit more basketball than jello. :P
coralgablesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:19 PM   #10  

LucyEBR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisee View Post
I'm 2 weeks post op and mine are already soft and jiggle. They behave a lot like natural breasts. I have inspira soft touch smooth round partial unders.
I have the same type. Mine are soft and jiggly too.
LucyEBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 04:41 PM   #11  

Lennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular aura
Most silicone implants absolutely do bounce, jiggle, and “behave” like real breasts. I have only felt a couple that were very firm and didn’t move much but in one instance the firmness and stationary behavior of the implants was due to CC.

I have Saline and they also bounce, jiggle, squish and behave like real breast tissue. Super overfilled saline however, tends to be quite firm and stationary. And saline with very little breast and muscle tissue covering it can also be much less realistic looking/feeling. Saline is a real gamble that way.

I would imagine you’ll be quite happy with them after the pocket revision. Everyone is different though. I am almost starting to think that the way things turn out and the “realistic-ness” is more based on anatomy than implant type.
peruviansexy likes this.
Lennev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:26 PM   #12  

PumpkinPasties is on a distinguished road
I think you can expect them to have more movement. If your pockets are constricting them then they absolutely could feel firmer. However, I also agree with one of the comments above that natural tissue does most of the true jiggling. Mine bounce but I don't think the implants themselves jiggle the way fat does. I do have salines but, even still, they're pretty soft overall.
peruviansexy likes this.
PumpkinPasties is offline   Reply With Quote
04-20-2019 06:03 PM
Paid Advertisement