Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Lv527593
  • 1 Post By dreamboobs1121
  • 1 Post By girlfriday
  • 1 Post By velvetteddy
  • 2 Post By Lv527593

Natrelle Inspira Low Plus

Old 06-28-2017, 06:28 AM

Lv527593 is on a distinguished road
Natrelle Inspira Low Plus

Hi all!

My PS is suggesting natrelle inspira low plus 360cc - 400cc for me, unders. I have a 34B at this time. My breasts sit wider so he suggested these for added cleavage and fullness above the bra line. Has anyone experienced this type of implant or know anyone who has? Im scared they will sit too high or not give me the projection I want. Any advice or information would be appreciated! Thank you.

Alleycat336 likes this.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:51 PM

dreamboobs1121 is on a distinguished road
Hello I wore a 32aa before my implants. I got moderate smooth round implants. 405cc unders. Also have natrelle inspira. I almost wanted the moderate plus but stayed with moderates and I absolutely love them. But honestly I wouldn't mind a little more projection but mine fit my body well. I would not change them at all but I definitely wouldn't want the low profiles. But again that's totally you to you and your surgeon

girlfriday likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to dreamboobs1121 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 03:11 PM

Sylbot is on a distinguished road
If you look at the dimensions of the Inspiras their moderate is similar to other brands Mod+ and their Full is similar to other brands HP. So I would assume that the Low+ is closer to a moderate profile due to the overfill. How did you feel when you tried on the sizers? Did you take photos to reflect on or try on other profiles as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylbot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 03:24 PM

I didn't take pictures, I should have! I really liked the 400cc. Because of your reply, I am going to go back and try them on again. Thank you so much, this was really helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:44 PM

girlfriday is on a distinguished road
Inspira

I'm scheduled to go in on the 17h of this month. I will be getting the inspira 375cc as well for the extra volume in upper pole I wanted. They look amazing the implant themselves lol

Lv527593 likes this.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:08 AM

Please keep me updated and good luck/congratulations!!!!!
Old 07-04-2017, 11:27 AM

velvetteddy is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Although I don't have low plus (I have Full Profile/aka HP). I love the Inspiras. I was told by the surgeon they are overfilled to reduce the chance of rippling and that they create a bit of a "fuller" look, compared to the same amount of CC's in a different brand. It definitely sounds like the Low Plus would make you happy, given your goals. Mine are round and the softest they make (SRF). The projection is great. Full Profiles project very well. My surgeon says they hold some upper pole fullness, even when they are done.

Of course, Low Plus doesn't have the same projection as some of the other profiles, but still supposedly gives a good amount, but one of the most "natural" looks according to descriptions. Perfect for certain BWD or look that you are going for. I bet you'll be very pleased.

BooBitties likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to velvetteddy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 01:52 PM

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I appreciate it and I'm glad you love your set! Xx!
Old 11-02-2017, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by velvetteddy View Post
Congrats! Although I don't have low plus (I have Full Profile/aka HP). I love the Inspiras. I was told by the surgeon they are overfilled to reduce the chance of rippling and that they create a bit of a "fuller" look, compared to the same amount of CC's in a different brand. It definitely sounds like the Low Plus would make you happy, given your goals. Mine are round and the softest they make (SRF). The projection is great. Full Profiles project very well. My surgeon says they hold some upper pole fullness, even when they are done.

Of course, Low Plus doesn't have the same projection as some of the other profiles, but still supposedly gives a good amount, but one of the most "natural" looks according to descriptions. Perfect for certain BWD or look that you are going for. I bet you'll be very pleased.
I am now just about 2 weeks post op. I wanted to update that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my breasts now!!! I still have some healing to do as the right breast needs to catch up with the left (in regards to dropping), but they are exactly what I was hoping for, small Ds. They look natural and I feel so much more self confident. Thanks for your help! Xx

BooBitties and velvetteddy like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lv527593 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2017, 02:45 PM

velvetteddy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lv527593 View Post
I am now just about 2 weeks post op. I wanted to update that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my breasts now!!! I still have some healing to do as the right breast needs to catch up with the left (in regards to dropping), but they are exactly what I was hoping for, small Ds. They look natural and I feel so much more self confident. Thanks for your help! Xx
I'm so glad that you love them! Congrats on your surgery!