Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Uneven nipples after Breastfeeding

Old 02-18-2020, 06:16 PM

Lirpa11 is on a distinguished road
Uneven nipples after Breastfeeding

So after breastfeeding (no surgery yet), my left nipple is slightly lower than my right. Lefty was a super boob while breastfeeding and made a TON of milk and stretched much more. Righty was a bit relaxed while feeding our babies.

DH never noticed the nips were uneven, but I have noticed. The surgeon noticed within about 15 seconds and said I may want to have it lifted to be even, but that was up to me. He said some do, and some donít as it wonít bother them..

DH says it isnít like Iíll get them out for everyone, will it even be noticeable in a bikini? He said he wonít mind.

It is an extra $1700 for them to be made even with each other so one isnít lower... all up Iíd be looking at $7,000 with the Nip adj.

Anyone have experience? Iím keep to skip and save $$ but I donít want to regret it later.......
Old 03-17-2020, 01:28 PM

DeeGee has a spectacular aura DeeGee has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Lirpa11 View Post
So after breastfeeding (no surgery yet), my left nipple is slightly lower than my right. Lefty was a super boob while breastfeeding and made a TON of milk and stretched much more. Righty was a bit relaxed while feeding our babies.

DH never noticed the nips were uneven, but I have noticed. The surgeon noticed within about 15 seconds and said I may want to have it lifted to be even, but that was up to me. He said some do, and some donít as it wonít bother them..

DH says it isnít like Iíll get them out for everyone, will it even be noticeable in a bikini? He said he wonít mind.

It is an extra $1700 for them to be made even with each other so one isnít lower... all up Iíd be looking at $7,000 with the Nip adj.

Anyone have experience? Iím keep to skip and save $$ but I donít want to regret it later.......
Its a difficult decision - if you feel it is a noticeable difference for you or it really bothers you, maybe its worth it, but surgery is unfortunately not an exact science and you might also have to consider paying the extra $1700 for not getting exact alignment once everything has settled down.

A slight misalignment is probably not worth the money, but it depends on how you feel about it. Just bear in mind surgery doesn't necessarily fix it . xx