Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

Consultation tomorrow very nervous.

Old 01-13-2021, 09:43 PM

Silveadark is on a distinguished road
Consultation tomorrow very nervous.

Hello I have mod profile silicone 450 cc and was never happy with them, they always seemed stiff and too high. I am having a second consultation with a ps who quoted me 15,000 for mew implants, scar tissue removal, and a lift. Iím wanting to go big Iím thinking 750 cc! I mean if Iím paying that much I might as well. My question is, how bad is the healing as my husband can only take 3 days and I have two kids on the autism spectrum, and Iím planning to probably finance all of this I know not the best idea but Iíve been waiting so long and know I can make those payments. Carecredit approved me for $6000 right away when I thought I was just gonna do a lift but Iím gonna ask them for more. Anyone been in my boat?? Btw I used to be on this site I think I deleted my page or it got deleted due to inactive use. I would love to see results from an implant replacement and lift going from 450cc to 750-800. Thanks!