Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Reconstruction

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Reconstruction If you're having breast reconstruction, please post your questions and experiences in this forum.

implant removal

Old 02-08-2022, 07:45 AM

Taylorkane10 is on a distinguished road
implant removal

Hey anyone here have gotten there implants removed and not replaced now wanting to look natural. What was your experience? Im thinking long term now and for my health yes i will look like a complete different person but i will be myself i never got to appreciate myself natural. Before my first BA I would wear very padded bras.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:20 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Taylorkane10 View Post
Hey anyone here have gotten there implants removed and not replaced now wanting to look natural. What was your experience? Im thinking long term now and for my health yes i will look like a complete different person but i will be myself i never got to appreciate myself natural. Before my first BA I would wear very padded bras.
You posted your question in several different subforums, so I'll just chime in once at this thread. I don't have feedback for you, but the topic did pique my interest. You said "for my health." Out of curiosity, what does that mean? Are you suffering from the implants?