Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   General Breast Reconstruction (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-reconstruction/)
-   -   BA Revision HELP (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-reconstruction/242968-ba-revision-help/)

tangles245 09-09-2013 11:46 AM

BA Revision HELP
 
OK Im 30 YR Old 5'4 135 lbs i had a BA 6 Yrs ago i went with 275cc Saline implants, Ive had Double bubble since day one. I had some breast tissue b4 and currently wear a 34 d. My doctor suggested 500 cc Saline implants . Im terrified! I DO NOT want to look unnatural. I was told you need to add 150cc to even tell a difference. that would bring me to 425cc. im small but wider in the chest area. I didnt listen to my last doctor when he told me to go bigger bc i was wide. I want to listen but i want to make sure im being heard as well. anyone out there with same stats with either 425 450 or 500s?

madem_jenn 09-11-2013 08:36 AM

Hi : )

There are lots of women with your similar stats that got that size and larger! You might want to post in the discussion area ...not this reconstruction area. You will get plenty of responses.

Linaki 09-11-2013 08:50 AM

I'm 5'3 and 111 and I'm getting 500 HP's in two weeks. I currently have 371's and honestly, they are barely noticable... You should be FINE!

BlaN 09-11-2013 09:40 AM

Why don't you try to ask another doctor. Just for having another opinion.

Sunni 09-11-2013 12:41 PM

I agree get a second opinion from another PS. It can't hurt to hear what another doctor has to say.

redhead48 09-11-2013 01:06 PM


Originally Posted by tangles245 (Post 2394268)
OK Im 30 YR Old 5'4 135 lbs i had a BA 6 Yrs ago i went with 275cc Saline implants, Ive had Double bubble since day one. I had some breast tissue b4 and currently wear a 34 d. My doctor suggested 500 cc Saline implants . Im terrified! I DO NOT want to look unnatural. I was told you need to add 150cc to even tell a difference. that would bring me to 425cc. im small but wider in the chest area. I didnt listen to my last doctor when he told me to go bigger bc i was wide. I want to listen but i want to make sure im being heard as well. anyone out there with same stats with either 425 450 or 500s?

We are similar stats and I think 500 would look huge on me. It really depends on the look your are going for. Personally I think going 425 or slightly smaller would give you a more natural look. Btw, I just had my revision this morning for DB and flex distortion. So far it has been so much easier than the first surgery. Good luck!

sugarbritches 09-11-2013 02:50 PM

My stats are similar to yours and I have 450 mod plus silicone and they are not big on me at all and in fact I could probably fit some more in there and still look average in size. They are easily hidden or played up your choice!!! Did Dr. Deluca do your original surgery too? Or is he just for your revision??

tangles245 09-11-2013 06:55 PM


Originally Posted by sugarbritches (Post 2396461)
My stats are similar to yours and I have 450 mod plus silicone and they are not big on me at all and in fact I could probably fit some more in there and still look average in size. They are easily hidden or played up your choice!!! Did Dr. Deluca do your original surgery too? Or is he just for your revision??

No he didnt do my first. U think i got messed up so bad the first time im scared. I am a salon owner, i am on my feet 12 - 14 hours a day I'm just worried they will be too big and my back will hurt.

KaleighJo 09-11-2013 08:45 PM

I'm 5'0 and have 650's and I love them..don't short yourself.

sugarbritches 09-14-2013 06:59 AM


Originally Posted by tangles245 (Post 2396716)
No he didnt do my first. U think i got messed up so bad the first time im scared. I am a salon owner, i am on my feet 12 - 14 hours a day I'm just worried they will be too big and my back will hurt.

the 450's are not heavy at all, I have silicone and they only weigh like 2lbs in total, I think my previous padded bras weighed more than my implants LOL. Trust Dr. D he is the best and I have seen him revise others that have come out great!! I think you will be very happy with your choice of both the 450's and Dr. Deluca


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.8
2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2018