Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   General Breast Reconstruction (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-reconstruction/)
-   -   Calling tuberous breast babes (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-reconstruction/303899-calling-tuberous-breast-babes/)

Boobies1407 09-25-2017 06:00 AM

Calling tuberous breast babes

Hey ladies. I have mild tuberous breast hoping atleast one or some of you have gone to cosmeditour GC or SYD and are happy/unhappy with your new boobies..??

Planning on booking with them but just want some reviews for tuberous boobie girls. Peace xx

PettyThief 09-25-2017 07:19 AM

Former mildly tuberous girl here! didn't use those surgeons but can try to answer any questions you have about how things may be different because of tuberous breasts or factors that you should keep in mind. Have you gone for a first consultation yet?

Gummies4Me 09-30-2017 12:32 AM

Tuberous breast gal here. Just had my surgery 9/28. I didn't go to those surgeons but can answer questions also.

day2017 09-30-2017 07:46 AM

One of my breast were slightly tuberous. Is this why they look different? One was bigger before surgery but now i notice it more and it has 20cc less in it. I got Mentor hp salines under 430 and 450.. The bigger one is still riding high and he said that the muscle was so thick on that side and paper thin on the other. I believe the paper thin side was the tuberous one. Still wearing this strap and i am just hoping they even out.

Gummies4Me 09-30-2017 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by day2017 (Post 2922717)
One of my breast were slightly tuberous. Is this why they look different? One was bigger before surgery but now i notice it more and it has 20cc less in it. I got Mentor hp salines under 430 and 450.. The bigger one is still riding high and he said that the muscle was so thick on that side and paper thin on the other. I believe the paper thin side was the tuberous one. Still wearing this strap and i am just hoping they even out.

How far postop are you?

day2017 09-30-2017 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gummies4Me (Post 2922755)
How far postop are you?

This Tuesday will be 4 weeks

Gummies4Me 10-01-2017 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by day2017 (Post 2922761)
This Tuesday will be 4 weeks

Still early on. Remember that they are sisters not twins. They will both heal and D&F at a different pace. Right now my left feels bigger than my right, even though I'm right handed. Both of mine had the same level of tuberousness. I have before and PO day1 pics in my private albums, if you send a FR I'll accept it so you can see. My areolas, even mutilated looking lol look SOOO much better than before. Their positioning is fantastic. I'm still high and tight, so we're in this together. I wear a strap also but know in the end it will all be worth it. I will be posting progress pics as I heal.

dajdaj 10-05-2017 01:46 AM

Hi, I had mildly tuberous breasts as well, and my ps (in Malta) told me that the implants have to take their time to go down and the skin below the nipple has to expand slowly like the tummy in pregnancy. He told me they will be horrible after surgery ..to be honest even though they were high and hard I still saw them so much better then they were before!
Now after 4 weeks, I m feeling them almost as my own, They are so much softer and I can squish them a bit too. My right one also has dropped more than my left even though I am right handed, but the difference is not too obvious.
I love how they have become:) Looking forward for more dropping and fluffing :) I am still without a bra with just a strap on top. Had my ps visit yesterday and he s happy with my results so far, but I still have to remain with the straps for a further 3 weeks till my next appointment. I have gotten used to it now but its a pain what to wear to hide it.

Good luck xxx

Gummies4Me 10-05-2017 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by dajdaj (Post 2923146)
Hi, I had mildly tuberous breasts as well, and my ps (in Malta) told me that the implants have to take their time to go down and the skin below the nipple has to expand slowly like the tummy in pregnancy. He told me they will be horrible after surgery ..to be honest even though they were high and hard I still saw them so much better then they were before!
Now after 4 weeks, I m feeling them almost as my own, They are so much softer and I can squish them a bit too. My right one also has dropped more than my left even though I am right handed, but the difference is not too obvious.
I love how they have become:) Looking forward for more dropping and fluffing :) I am still without a bra with just a strap on top. Had my ps visit yesterday and he s happy with my results so far, but I still have to remain with the straps for a further 3 weeks till my next appointment. I have gotten used to it now but its a pain what to wear to hide it.

Good luck xxx

I feel the same, my strap is actually very comfortable, might be the brand my PS uses. I haven't had any discomfort from the strap at all... in fact it feels weird when I don't have it on lol. But it is very hard to hide in clothes. I found a high neck tshirt or tank top under a blouse, especially button up, works best. And blouses with patterns opposed to solid colors.

mclvgirl 10-05-2017 10:35 AM

I have tuberous breasts too!! My left side is bigger and more tuberous then my right. After going through 3 pregnancies, I was left with deflated tuberous breasts. They became loose saggy skin. I just did a simple BA with no lift or aerola reduction since I didnít wanted to do anything invasive. Iím not sure if my PS did any scoring of my breast tissues.

Iím almost 6 weeks po and my breasts are soft. My left breast is softer and dropped more than the right (Iím right handed). My right breast is getting softer but still high and my PS did not suggest to wear any straps. I hope the right side drop soon because you can really see the difference when Iím wearing a low cut shirt :(