Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JBI Surgeon Forums In this forum, you can ask one of our sponsors questions about breast augmentation or other breast surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CNL2317

3 cm difference in BWD

Old 02-06-2017, 06:10 PM

CNL2317 is on a distinguished road
3 cm difference in BWD

Ok let me start by saying I trust my surgeon and he has great qualifications so I'm not starting this thread to discredit him or his judgment at all.
I have very small BWDs on both breasts. The left is 12.5. The right is 9.5. The left has more ptosis and seems ever so slightly constricted. My surgeon has suggested a HP implant in a size range about 1.5-2 cm larger than the smaller breast but I'm scared of rippling. Do you think there is another way to even things out?
Old 02-06-2017, 06:15 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
You need to post to a specific surgeon. None of them will see this. Dr. Revis and Dr. Steely ar two that will respond fairly quickly.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:20 PM

CNL2317 is on a distinguished road
Oh! Ok thanks I will do that and maybe add a photo.

Linaki likes this.