Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum > > >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Breast Implants This forum will be for discussing implants that are 700cc or larger. Although 700cc may not seem large to some, they are, generally, considered a larger size.

Like Tree3Likes
Old 10-23-2012, 03:32 AM   #1  

UKgirl is on a distinguished road

Girls who went over 2000cc

Hi Girls,

I have a question for the ladies that went over 2000cc's
How did you achieve it ? Was it with an expander or was it by overfilling (and if so how big was the shell ?)

The reason I'm asking is because I had a chat to a friend yesterday (her surgery is today).
I asked why she wasn't getting the 2000cc implants available from our surgeon, and she answered that '...There's nowhere to go after 2000cc, and I want to have kids and take up the slack from breast feeding with 2000cc afterwards...'
That's really got me thinking, what option there is after having such large implants.
UKgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #2  

xJiggleBoobs is on a distinguished road
You can go with Dr. Domanskis, he can get bigger than 2000cc.

HTH.

xx
xJiggleBoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJiggleBoobs View Post
You can go with Dr. Domanskis, he can get bigger than 2000cc.

HTH.

xx
I have e-mailed his office before and not gotten clear answers to my questions.

I feel like if the communication is like this right at the beginning when I'm offering them my money, what happens once I have the surgery if there is a problem.

I believe you and I discussed this over BBM before anyway Jiggleboobs
Old 10-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKgirl View Post
I have e-mailed his office before and not gotten clear answers to my questions.

I feel like if the communication is like this right at the beginning when I'm offering them my money, what happens once I have the surgery if there is a problem.

I believe you and I discussed this over BBM before anyway Jiggleboobs
Yeah, the communication is kind of bad, which is indeed worrying.

Are you not going with 2000cc with Ahmad then?

xx
Old 10-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJiggleBoobs View Post
Yeah, the communication is kind of bad, which is indeed worrying.

Are you not going with 2000cc with Ahmad then?

xx
I agree.

Yes I am going with 2000cc.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #6  
+ unique +

Raine is on a distinguished road
I hate when you can't get a straight forward answer from a surgeons office, Domanskis is like that from what I know.

Are you getting 2000cc expanders and keeping them in long term or changing them out?
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
I hate when you can't get a straight forward answer from a surgeons office, Domanskis is like that from what I know.

Are you getting 2000cc expanders and keeping them in long term or changing them out?
I'm getting 2000cc custom silicones from Polytech, I will only change them if I need to post pregnancy (if I ever have children)
With the next surgery I would have spent over 20,000 on my boobs, I don't know if I could justify more unless my boobs looked really bad.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #8  

essexbunny is on a distinguished road
I've been in the same situation with Domanskis as well but have had positive communication and prompt replies from others when I've asked about going XXL..

I've got 2000cc PMT expanders.. They'll go to 2200cc.. I really don't like them tho.. Far too firm and they don't look that great either.. The shell is obviously thicker than regular salines which are overfilled but going for saline again would still worry me..

I miss my old silicones
essexbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #9  
Also known as PinkButterflyGlitter

CandyGlitter is on a distinguished road
I once had 800cc overfilled to 2020cc. And I also went with Dr. Domanskis. I think he's awesome and I never had a problem getting a hold of him or Rachelle at the office. I really love them both, they're very caring.

Anyway, good luck to you.
CandyGlitter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CandyGlitter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #10  
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
I'm almost at 2000cc, doing that in Jan 2013. Currently at 1600cc. Only options here in the states are the method you know about: 800cc shell o/f to 2000cc. At 1600cc they are a bit to round shape for me, but they are dropping (I'm at 4mos post op now). Revis said the more o/f, the rounder they get. I'm happy to be going bigger, and am envious of your upcoming soft silicones.
Brittany6755 is offline   Reply With Quote

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Brittany6755 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #11  

barbie92 is on a distinguished road
Hey, I personally haven't been over this size (someday! lol) but there was a girl on here a while ago called Bella Black (I think that's her name anyway) and she got hold of 2300cc silicones through her PS and I think it cost her around 15k (dollars I'm guessing?) Anyway I don't think shes been on in a while but you could drop her a message or check her stats to see who her PS is. I remember she mentioned something about having to pay for the moulds? Oh and she had to order 2 sets in case something went wrong too; so they really were custom made specifically for her. If she doesn't respond I think your best bet would be to contact various manufacturers to see if they are willing to do this...at a price of course.
However I think an easier and cheaper route to achieve 2000cc+ sizes is through expanders; the best example I can think of is Penelope Black Diamond who has had her expanders filled to 3600cc's....got this info from ********* lol, take a look if you want: http://www.*********.com/boobs/Penelope_Black_Diamond

I've heard a couple of ladies mention Dr Shoaib in Scotland who does expanders to large sizes around 2000/3000cc's if that helps at all
Here's his website: http://www.shoaib.co.uk/breast_implants.php
If you scroll to the bottom of the page on the link I have just posted, there's a section that makes specific reference to him working with large implants/expanders

Good luck with your up and coming surgery, would love to see your results!
barbie92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie92 View Post

I've heard a couple of ladies mention Dr Shoaib in Scotland who does expanders to large sizes around 2000/3000cc's if that helps at all
Here's his website: http://www.shoaib.co.uk/breast_implants.php
If you scroll to the bottom of the page on the link I have just posted, there's a section that makes specific reference to him working with large implants/expanders

Good luck with your up and coming surgery, would love to see your results!
Hi Barbie,

I spoke to Dr Shoaib before, he is a really nice guy - but he told me the expanders he uses are Becker 25's (unless that has changed since last November) he reckons there's not much limit as to how much they can be filled.
Speaking to a lady who had them she said about 1400cc and they start feeling very firm and looking very round.
it would be so cool if he could get 2000-3000cc in without it looking odd
Old 10-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexbunny View Post
I've been in the same situation with Domanskis as well but have had positive communication and prompt replies from others when I've asked about going XXL..

I've got 2000cc PMT expanders.. They'll go to 2200cc.. I really don't like them tho.. Far too firm and they don't look that great either.. The shell is obviously thicker than regular salines which are overfilled but going for saline again would still worry me..

I miss my old silicones

Would you get 2000cc silicones if you had the choice ?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #14  

Ah I see, sorry about that!
Yeah I thought about expanders for my second surgery but decided against it; personally I wouldn't mind them looking round but the firmess would be a real issue for me...That's why I've decided to stick with silicone...for now at least! I say that this will be my final BA for a while but then I stumble across girls like you who've actually found a PS who is willing to put 2000's in and I think 'hm 500cc's more couldn't hurt in the future' lol
I've left you a msg on your profile

Again, good luck!
Old 10-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #15  

essexbunny is on a distinguished road
UKgirl, I wouldn't go for 2000cc cos once my expanders are filled I don't want to go back down in size again (even if it's only by a couple of hundred cc).. My PS did actually offer me a pair of 2000cc silicones last month but I said 'no' so they've gone to someone else now.. 3000cc-3500cc are still available but the prices seem to be 20k+ (dollars).. If I could be sure the salines don't end up rock hard I would book the surgery right now.. Really want my redo by Xmas..

What implants do you have at the moment? Are you looking to stay in the UK for surgery?
essexbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:48 AM   #16  

Quote:
UKgirl, I wouldn't go for 2000cc cos once my expanders are filled I don't want to go back down in size again (even if it's only by a couple of hundred cc).. My PS did actually offer me a pair of 2000cc silicones last month but I said 'no' so they've gone to someone else now.. 3000cc-3500cc are still available but the prices seem to be 20k+ (dollars).. If I could be sure the salines don't end up rock hard I would book the surgery right now.. Really want my redo by Xmas..

What implants do you have at the moment? Are you looking to stay in the UK for surgery?
That makes total sense. I have 800cc HP at the moment, so I'm going up by 1200cc in one jump.
The surgeon said I have amazing skin so it's not a problem, but it's still nerve racking. What if they don't fit on the day etc.
Yes am staying in the Uk
Old 10-24-2012, 04:57 AM   #17  
+ unique +

Raine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKgirl View Post
I'm getting 2000cc custom silicones from Polytech, I will only change them if I need to post pregnancy (if I ever have children)
With the next surgery I would have spent over 20,000 on my boobs, I don't know if I could justify more unless my boobs looked really bad.
If you don't mind me asking, how much do your custom Polytech silicones cost?

Since my goal size is bigger than 2000cc I'm thinking expanders might be the cheaper and faster option. I just got 900cc sillicones which are very small on me right now.
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:18 AM   #18  

Quote:

Did you happen to be able to get a quote from Dr. Domanskis for the 3000-3500cc? I know they're available, but I'm having a hard time even getting a quote.. >_<.

I know 2000cc won't cut it for me.

xx
Old 10-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how much do your custom Polytech silicones cost?

Since my goal size is bigger than 2000cc I'm thinking expanders might be the cheaper and faster option. I just got 900cc sillicones which are very small on me right now.

With VAT I was quoted around 5000
Old 10-24-2012, 06:00 AM   #20  

@JiggleBoobs you are going to look awesome! I saw you posted a message on my profile a while back, didn't come on here for a bit but am back now It probably doesn't matter now but yes Mr Singh did give a friend of mine 2000cc's several years ago but they were PIP's :/

I don't know what Dr D is charging but there is a clinic in Sweden that does 3000cc and upwards but am unlcear on what filler they use...you would have to ask bebefan, I saw her mention that a friend of hers had 3200cc's done at *********** in Stockholm, but like I said, I don't know if they're saline of silicone

Good luck x
04-26-2019 07:07 AM
Paid Advertisement