Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > Large Breast Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Breast Implants This forum will be for discussing implants that are 700cc or larger. Although 700cc may not seem large to some, they are, generally, considered a larger size.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Tunisbabe
  • 1 Post By Hermesgal
  • 1 Post By Tunisbabe

Up-grade finaly sheduled with Dr Plovier (Belgium) 17th Feb. 2020

Old 01-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Waist

Tunisbabe is on a distinguished road
Up-grade finally planned with Dr Plovier (Belgium) 17th Feb. 2020

Hi sweet JBI Members.
After lot of health complications last 3 years, I finally made the decision to get a new Breast augmentation, in Europe this time (previously 3 Breast Augmentations in Tunisia where i live).
I finally chose Dr Plovier, regarding his high rated reviews on different websites, and feedbacks from Instagram pinup Girls.
And I didn't find in my country any surgeon who where willing to go that big (no experience and they were afraid of "bad reputation due to uncommon sizing")
I will go with 2000cc rated shell saline expanders (Brand polytech) , as i didn't find any custom made silicone implants larger than 1500cc, as i currently have (Sebbin)
Surgery is sheduled on 17th February 2020.
I do not know how many ccs he will fill in....i am a little bit afraid of too much oversizing right now...
in the same time i will have a breast lift to have more perky boobs
Countdown is ...40 days
Wish me luck !!
I will have in the same time a scar revision (following a thyroidectomy) and i hope he'll be able to improve this ugly scar.

Shellibelle and KittyLuvr like this.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:58 AM

Hermesgal is on a distinguished road
Good luck

Good luck. I wanted to go to him but I couldnít get a date until April when I contacted him in the summer.
I see you had your butt implants removed? Why? Iíve been thinking of getting them. Are they difficult?
Old 01-12-2020, 02:06 AM

siberia is on a distinguished road
Very exciting, good luck!

I am very curious how to switch to saline will be for you. I am also thinking of upgrading to saline, perhaps with Dr Plovier. Will book a consult with him in a few months.

The health issues you experienced, did they have something to do with your breast implants?
Old 01-13-2020, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by siberia View Post
Very exciting, good luck!

I am very curious how to switch to saline will be for you. I am also thinking of upgrading to saline, perhaps with Dr Plovier. Will book a consult with him in a few months.

The health issues you experienced, did they have something to do with your breast implants?
Hi Siberia, thanks.
No i do not think my health issue has something to do with implants. Nothing proved. I suffered from thyroid cancer.
Old 01-13-2020, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Hermesgal View Post
Good luck. I wanted to go to him but I couldnít get a date until April when I contacted him in the summer.
I see you had your butt implants removed? Why? Iíve been thinking of getting them. Are they difficult?
Hi Hermesgal, Thanks for wishes.
I have had my butt implants removed because i really felt unconfortable everytime.
Furthermore one or two years later, one implant began to hurt me all day long (surely a lateral displacement).
So for those two reasons i deceided to have them removed, and perform in the same time a fat transfert to "maintain" shape and volume
i think you have to choose a very experienced surgeon in butt implants in order to get a nice and confortable result.
Old 01-13-2020, 04:48 AM

Hermesgal is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your reply Iím looking at aslani or Stanton for them. Good luck with your surgery and well wishes for your health

Tunisbabe likes this.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:06 PM

Hi !
I'm in Recovery from my recent surgery.
Filling of expanders is currently 2200cc. I have choosen to have in the same time a mastopexy and a strong pocket revision and tightening. That's why i could only have 700cc more added, and i asked Dr Plovier not to go too far for filling (i was afraid)
Dr Plovier and his staff are really marvellous.
I was relly frightened of a new Surgery but finally i am so happy to have choosen Dr Plovier : He is so professional, smooth, precise (45 minutes before surgery to prepare precise implants position drawings,..) , that he made me confident (after wake up !!)
Team was beyond all my expectations and i thank them sincerely and warmly
Clinic is over the top

Results are beyond all my expactations only one week after surgery, he did exactly what i wanted and explained to him (i want natural shape, not fake look)

I have stopped pain meds after one week (no pain and bruising anymore), and have changed my pansements for first time one week after surgery

I will more than happy to advise/discuss anything you want.

sugarboobs likes this.
Old 02-28-2020, 07:08 AM

BAtowngirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tunisbabe View Post
Hi !
I'm in Recovery from my recent surgery.
Filling of expanders is currently 2200cc. I have choosen to have in the same time a mastopexy and a strong pocket revision and tightening. That's why i could only have 700cc more added, and i asked Dr Plovier not to go too far for filling (i was afraid)
Dr Plovier and his staff are really marvellous.
I was relly frightened of a new Surgery but finally i am so happy to have choosen Dr Plovier : He is so professional, smooth, precise (45 minutes before surgery to prepare precise implants position drawings,..) , that he made me confident (after wake up !!)
Team was beyond all my expectations and i thank them sincerely and warmly
Clinic is over the top

Results are beyond all my expactations only one week after surgery, he did exactly what i wanted and explained to him (i want natural shape, not fake look)

I have stopped pain meds after one week (no pain and bruising anymore), and have changed my pansements for first time one week after surgery

I will more than happy to advise/discuss anything you want.
Ive always heard great things about Dr. Plovier. Sounds like you recieved an experience like no other and are reaching your goals with excellent service. Super exciting and happy for you! Happy expanding! By chance, how much cost were the expanders he put in?
Old 02-28-2020, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by BAtowngirl View Post
Ive always heard great things about Dr. Plovier. Sounds like you recieved an experience like no other and are reaching your goals with excellent service. Super exciting and happy for you! Happy expanding! By chance, how much cost were the expanders he put in?
Pricing 19000 us$
Old 04-14-2020, 08:25 AM

Eastlondonchick is on a distinguished road
Good luck, how did it go? xx
Old 07-07-2020, 11:38 PM

mydreambb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tunisbabe View Post
Pricing 19000 us$
Hi TunisBabe,

I was in contact with dr Plovier's office and the plan was to get my expanders this year but due to the pandemic situation, everything got cancelled. I am trying to find a surgeon in US to get my expanders but I wanted to have the Polytech 2000cc expanders. I heard that Polytech doesn't produce them anymore.
Would you be so kind to share with me the dimensions of your expanders? So I can compare with the one offered by the doctor that I am in touch with in US.

mydreambb's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-08-2020, 03:18 AM

Hi
i rememer diameter 19cm x 10.5 cm projection
It seems that i got the last pair of available 2000cc polytech expanders, info is from Dr Plovier's Office in Feb 2020.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tunisbabe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2020, 01:58 PM

mydreambb is on a distinguished road
Thank you sooooo much TunisBabe. Yeah Im very sad that I can't have my surgery with him :/ and now I have to try to find expanders that a similar to yours. But thank you for sharing this info, it helps a lot

mydreambb's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE