Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > Large Breast Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Breast Implants This forum will be for discussing implants that are 700cc or larger. Although 700cc may not seem large to some, they are, generally, considered a larger size.

2000cc Club Finally!!!

Old 06-20-2020, 01:35 PM
TheCurvyBimbo

Lexii24 is on a distinguished road
2000cc Club Finally!!!

I have officially entered the 2000cc club and couldnít be more ecstatic. I had surgery with Dr. Pelletiere on June 18th and everything couldnít have gone better. I am two days post op and feel great, I even went shopping the day after. His bedside manner was incredible and he made me feel at ease. Before I knew it I was awake with the exact size implants I had hoped for even after being told heíd only keep going until he couldnít anymore. He also gave me a nerve blocking shot to help with the pain afterwards. I have taken maybe two painkillers thus far and just keep up with my Tylenol (if needed), muscle relaxers, and antibiotics. I paid $6000 all together and had my incision through the nipple with saline unders that can be filled again if I so choose. I went from 1200cc natrelle implants to 2000cc mentor moderate plus implants. I canít wait to go back for another 500ccís when the time comes as this journey has been a breeze and by far the easiest compared to the two I had previously. If you ladies have any questions please feel free to ask, I am an open book and appreciate this forum for helping me get to my goal and find my surgeon. ❤️
Old 06-21-2020, 06:42 AM

marjon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lexii24 View Post
I have officially entered the 2000cc club and couldnít be more ecstatic. I had surgery with Dr. Pelletiere on June 18th and everything couldnít have gone better. I am two days post op and feel great, I even went shopping the day after. His bedside manner was incredible and he made me feel at ease. Before I knew it I was awake with the exact size implants I had hoped for even after being told heíd only keep going until he couldnít anymore. He also gave me a nerve blocking shot to help with the pain afterwards. I have taken maybe two painkillers thus far and just keep up with my Tylenol (if needed), muscle relaxers, and antibiotics. I paid $6000 all together and had my incision through the nipple with saline unders that can be filled again if I so choose. I went from 1200cc natrelle implants to 2000cc mentor moderate plus implants. I canít wait to go back for another 500ccís when the time comes as this journey has been a breeze and by far the easiest compared to the two I had previously. If you ladies have any questions please feel free to ask, I am an open book and appreciate this forum for helping me get to my goal and find my surgeon. ❤️
Congrats and good to hear you had such a wonderfull experience! How do they look?
I'm currently thinking more and more myself to have a revision to. Glad your so happy and without too much pain.

Take care and speedy recovery!
Old 06-22-2020, 09:57 AM
TheCurvyBimbo

Lexii24 is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much and they look absolutely amazing. Iím going to change my profile picture to show them off lol.