Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > Large Breast Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Breast Implants This forum will be for discussing implants that are 700cc or larger. Although 700cc may not seem large to some, they are, generally, considered a larger size.

Exchange and lift

Old 10-25-2021, 11:11 AM

Spitfire30 is on a distinguished road
Exchange and lift

Hi ladies. Itís been a while since I posted on here. I had my original breast augmentation 11 years ago and went from an A to a triple D with 700 mL in one breast and 800 on the other of Saline. Fast forward to now and I have one implant that is slightly ruptured so I am having an exchange and a lift done. I recently had gastric sleeve and lost 90lbs. Iím pretty much at goal weight. Since I went to such a large size I do have some sagging and Iím hoping that this lift will correct that issue. However I was wanting to stay very similar In size with implants. I am going with silicone gel this time and was wondering if anyone on here has had an experience with a lift with still large implants! Do they sag again right away? Or should I go smaller? I donít want to have to do this again in another year but I would not like to lose all of my cup size. Help?
Old 10-26-2021, 03:41 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
When you get a lift, many surgeons will not place an implant that is too large, on the day of the lift, since it strains the incisions and hinders healing. Instead, they'll do the lift with smaller implants and have you come back 6mth later for placement of your desired larger implants. This is the normal process for many. However, it sounds like you may have a lot of existing skin. So the surgeon may be able to do the lift and place a little-larger-than-normal implant to satisfy your goals.

Do some research and talk with various surgeons. Best wishes! Keep us posted!