Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > Large Breast Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Large Breast Implants This forum will be for discussing implants that are 700cc or larger. Although 700cc may not seem large to some, they are, generally, considered a larger size.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By twinpearls

457cc to 1000cc

Old 05-18-2022, 10:15 AM

Amykupps93 is on a distinguished road
457cc to 1000cc

I scheduled my surgery with Dr. Revis I'm beyond excited! Any girls out here that are a 1000cc? Do you think this will be a safe jump for me, I've had my current breast implants 5 years! I'm 5'4" 120lbs, I want them huge but not up to my chin I'd that makes sense but I want a ton of projection and width just overall big boobies! How was your expierence with Dr. Revis, overall he's been super great in answering my questions and has said that 1000cc from 457cc will be no issue at all.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:44 PM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Dr. Revis is quite approachable and accessible. I've had plenty of email discussions with him. He does do a lot of XL work and he is known to be a little more "aggressive" when stepping up like this. In other words, he is not afraid to jump from a "small" size to a fairly "large" size in a single surgery. Other surgeons may increment slower. I have heard of cases where that aggressive approach backfired for Revis though. Of course, it's a case-by-base basis and the percentage of that is low. You've had your current implants for a while, so your body is quite adjusted. If he thinks your body can handle the jump, then get the upgrade! ;-) Of course you have you keep us updated when you get them!

GMSBA likes this.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:03 AM

Amykupps93 is on a distinguished road
Nervous

I've talked to so many successful women and some women all in the last year and a half with infections/hole. Why? Some swear they followed post op instructions too a T! Other didn't!
Old 05-20-2022, 07:35 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Amykupps93 View Post
I've talked to so many successful women and some women all in the last year and a half with infections/hole. Why? Some swear they followed post op instructions too a T! Other didn't!
I'm sending you a PM.