Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Bit the bullet and got a Brazilian

Old 11-22-2010, 07:33 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Bit the bullet and got a Brazilian

So yesterday, i did it. I got a Brazilian. I was so chicken...and maybe embarrassed to do this before. I"m not going to lie....it hurt like a MUTHA F*CKER!!! However, the pain only last for seconds. I will definitely be doing this again!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwi77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 AM

rhondamac63 is on a distinguished road
What is a Brazilian?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:38 AM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
A Brazilian is when u get EVERYTHING waxed down there.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:25 AM

s.i.t.c.addict is on a distinguished road
I've been toying with the idea lately. I want something that will last a little while during my recovery....I even read on e-how how to do it your self. lol. I'm chicken and a little embarrassed to go to a professional to get it done, so I might just try it my self....I will post back and let ya know how it was! Painful and aggravating im sure.....we shall see.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:38 AM

Swells is on a distinguished road
Noo! Book a professional.. and one you only ever see for a brazillian lol. By all means try and do it yourself and you will become my hero when you are done because once I get one side done there is no way you could convince me to do the other side, at least when someone else does it I get a chance to enjoy the other half not hurting as much!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Boobies!...Finally! :)

*Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light
I deff agree with Swells, This is not the best DIY to try at home, a professional is going to give you a much better result and do it with much less pain, I believe it would be almost impossibal to reach special place yourself anyway!
Get a pro!

Kiwi77, well done. I used to get it done more often, now its just special occasions! it's great at bikini season too, you have no worried with stray hairs at all.

And just wait till you get in the bedroom! I was actually so turned on my self the first time I did it I couldn't keep my hands off!

Meg
Old 12-01-2010, 08:36 AM

laineycakes has a spectacular aura laineycakes has a spectacular aura
Go Girl. Yep is hurts and the results are better when done by a professional. Just have to get past the modesty and know it is just another thing we women do to ourselves and PAY for it.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:57 AM

pinkrocks is on a distinguished road
The first time always hurts like a b*[email protected]& but the ones following it don't hurt as bad (as long as you don't wait too long to do it again).

pinkrocks's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-01-2010, 12:46 PM

s.i.t.c.addict is on a distinguished road
lol, good advice, thanks. I guess googling can be an enemy....sites make it sound easy to do your self....I just hate some one else being all in my (clearing my throat) junk.... lol
Old 12-09-2010, 03:22 PM

Michelle79 will become famous soon enough
Yeah, def not something that you should do on your own! But well worth it to have it done professionally, you'll love it!
Old 12-09-2010, 03:44 PM

Lilo1976 is on a distinguished road
Hey how long does it last? Does it get itchy when the new hair grows back down there? Sorry but I've never had one and been thinking of doing it before my vacation to the Bahamas in Jan
Old 12-09-2010, 04:06 PM

redwine will become famous soon enough
I do it myself

Originally Posted by s.i.t.c.addict View Post
lol, good advice, thanks. I guess googling can be an enemy....sites make it sound easy to do your self....I just hate some one else being all in my (clearing my throat) junk.... lol
I do brazilians at home and yes it does hurt, but I am also shy about going to a professional. The price is also kind of high. I think it is around $90 here per visit and I can get 3 uses out of a kit at home for $15. It usually lasts about a month the first time and longer (6-8 weeks) after that once you catch all the different hair cycles. It also grows back thinner. It usually takes me around an hour though and I hear that a pro can have you finished in 15 minutes...I have to stop every now and then to get my courage back up. Geez it hurts when you haven't done it in a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to redwine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 08:39 PM

Kat4Ever is on a distinguished road
Oh my god, I can't imagine having that girlie! lol but you go! How much does that cost though? I want to look my best too and yea, I have heard about this but was too embarrassed to ask about it to anyone I know lol At least you can now say you've survived a Brazilian! lol
Old 12-18-2010, 08:55 PM

BlueBell is an unknown quantity at this point
I have done it several times. Yes, it is important to get somebody experienced. Take 2 advils or tylenol before the procedure so it doesn't hurt that bad. If you do it before vacation - make sure you give couple days to "calm" down.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:08 PM

Prana is on a distinguished road
I had a brasilian laser, several times.... Son of a B%€#ŁĄ it hurt!!!! but was worth it, I almost don't have to shave ever
Old 12-18-2010, 11:23 PM

RavenAlexandria is on a distinguished road
I wax myself all of the time. It hurts like a mother f***** but it is a lot less expensive when doing it yourself. I went to get mine done and I was suprised that I had to pay 170 dollars to get my legs and a brazillian done. I will tell you that after the first time, it seemed to me like it hurt less when I did it the second time. The trick is that when you are applying the wax you need to MAKE SURE that you apply it downward ( or the direction of the hair is growing).. You also need to stretch your skin as tight as it will go when you rip it off ( I've found that it hurts less this way).. Then you get your strips and rub it over the wax a few times.. I bought my own wax pot awhile back at sallys for 30 bucks and the wax cans are around 20 bucks but they last you a few waxes. Im no professional but I have been doing it long enough to say that its NOT BAD doing it yourself. Take a few tylenols 20 minutes before you do it and you will be golden.. Or actually bright red
Old 12-19-2010, 01:43 AM

cheri55e is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by s.i.t.c.addict View Post
I've been toying with the idea lately. I want something that will last a little while during my recovery....I even read on e-how how to do it your self. lol. I'm chicken and a little embarrassed to go to a professional to get it done, so I might just try it my self....I will post back and let ya know how it was! Painful and aggravating im sure.....we shall see.
OMG dont do it yourself! Its kind of dangerous and super messy. I would go to a professional-- its totally not embarrassing. It'd be better than risking burning yourself with the wax or ripping something. Also, the more you wax, the less it hurts (the hair shaft gets thinner).
Old 12-22-2010, 05:16 PM

BlueBell is an unknown quantity at this point
It is true - the more you do it, less it hurts!