Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

How much did your laser hair removal cost?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:18 AM

BabyL0ve is on a distinguished road
How much did your laser hair removal cost?

So I went on a consultation at Ideal Imagine because they are running at 50-70% off sale. They wanted $1100 for underarms $2500 for Brailizan and $3200 for legs. I knew it would be expensive but that expensive. How much did you pay?
Old 10-28-2011, 09:33 AM

Angela79 is on a distinguished road
TMI, my husband is getting his back done for $1300.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 AM

TwinMama is on a distinguished road
Holy cow, that seems really high! I would shop around. Or keep an eye out for a Groupon. It's certainly not cheap but that seems over the top. My Groupon was $299 for 6 sessions of a "large area" (brazilian, lower legs, lower arms, etc.). I asked for a price to get my lower arms done they said it would be $1,100 for 5 sessions and that's with a 30% off sale they were having.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:18 PM

MayBaby is on a distinguished road
100 for pits. 175 for Brazilian. 500 for full legs. I got all of these deals thru groupon, 6 sessions for each area.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:52 PM

ShirleyT is on a distinguished road
2000 for 6 sessions of full legs.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:11 AM

fromb2c is on a distinguished road
$180 / hour

Unheard of price, I know. I called almost every place listed online before I found her which was after I'd attended a $$$ spa once.

Cutera coolglide, NDYAG laser - older, smaller spot head

7 sessions now I think, entire body head to toe. Took 1.5 hours for first 2 sessions, then an hour, then less as hair stopped growing.
I had gone to a spa that had a 1/2 off special first time. Newer, better laser because it had a much larger spot head so it was faster and "seemed" less painful, who knows. But for me it was a no brainer to go to the other tech once I learned about her prices. Plus she's just a wonderful person.

Unbelievably painful 1st time, better w/ea session. Worth ever second of pain to me since I had tons of dark, course, thick hair.

Best money I've ever spent on myself. Only problem now is the tech closed shop since the office she was in moved locations and she didn't like new space. She is hoping to re-open elsewhere, thank God. I have touch-ups here and there.

I used OTC cortisone cream after treatments to help w/irritation (huge help).

IDK about the newest lasers on the market but have never heard one positive about lasting results w/IPL. In fact, met one woman who spent $2K on IPL, it all grew back.

I'm 2 years down the road maybe? No regrowth. I'm going to post this separately to encourage other women to do it. I used to wax (my face, arms, legs, etc) since I needed it so much. For me lasering caused MUCH less irritation, not one ingrown hair - in fact removed the ones I had, was the same discomfort albeit at first more intense, but I never have to wax again!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:27 AM

I just bought another Groupon, for a large area (full back, full arms, full legs, full chest, etc) it was $399, for two large areas it was $599 so I got the 2 large areas and are getting my legs and arms done. This was for 1 year of unlimited laser hair removal.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:13 PM

MayBaby is on a distinguished road
Nice! I sometimes think about my arms too. But they aren't that bad and so it can wait. The best decision for wad definitely full legs. Lving those results!
Old 11-17-2011, 01:48 PM

I wish my arms weren't bad! If I got one of my Dad's genes it's the beastly one! LOL I can't wait to get my arms done!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM

SmartyPants is on a distinguished road
I'm going tomorrow for my first session, bikini line. I paid $99 for 6 session through living social, freaking amazing. Now I just hope my results are as good as the price.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:19 PM

sugarlumps is on a distinguished road
Smooth solutions is having a sale through december... I paid 500 for 5 sessions of Brazilian Laser
Old 12-17-2011, 08:37 PM

boobies123 will become famous soon enough
Wow...my friend told me about the place that she goes to here in the Phoenix area. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but want to say it's called Laser for Less (??). They have awesome prices (very cheap!), and they guarantee that you'll only need 6-8 treatments to be hair free AND anything after the 5th or 6th treatment is 50% off. I'm too lazy to look up the website right now, but I think a brazilian was like $100ish per treatment...so not bad at all!
Old 01-06-2012, 02:04 AM

illak85 is on a distinguished road
Just thought I'd add an Aussie perspective. I get brazillian and underarms for $250 a session. After three sessions, I'm almost hair free. The only hair between sessions is so fine (more like a fuzz) and grows so slowly. I only have to shave under my arms two or three times between sessions, which are about 12 weeks apart.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:53 AM

rejas is on a distinguished road
One clarifying question, when people are saying X dollars for 10 sessions, is that per session or total? I just had my first one (Brazilian) and it is $165 per session. Does that sound reasonable?