Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Tatoo Removal

Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 PM

MANDY2BOYZ is on a distinguished road
Tatoo Removal

Anyone Had Lazer Tattoo Removal? I Had My Third Treatment Two Weeks Ago And It's Still Sore And A Little Red. He Said He Used A Stronger Beam And Holy Sh#$t. It Was Soo Painfull Afterwards. Any Body With Good Results?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 PM
danashops

Sorry I can't help with an answer. But I am thinking of having a tat removed as well. How much are the treatments?

Old 08-28-2007, 06:15 AM

Dragonomine is on a distinguished road
Ugh. I wish I could get one of mine removed but no one around here does it.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:01 PM

4 To 6 Visits

He Charges $450 A Treatment (i Do Get A Discount For Being A Hairstylist So I Pay $375). I Think It Is Determined By The Size. It Looks Like It's Starting To Scar?! He Said It Shouldn't. Maybe This Is How It's Supposed To Look. It Has Lighted About 70% Which Is Sooo Much Better Than It Was Before. Anyway Thanks For The Replys
Old 08-28-2007, 07:59 PM

Dragonomine is on a distinguished road
Holy cow! That's a lot of money. How many treatments will you need?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Txaggie2514 is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I haven't had one removed. Does it leave a bad scare or does it look like normal skin?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 PM

veronika will become famous soon enough veronika will become famous soon enough
i think it takes like 10 treatments sometimes to get rid of it fully (saw it on Dr.90210)

this is why id never get a tattoo...im too afraid of having something on my body that i might not like in a few years

good luck

on the bright side, i hear they are now making tattoo ink that is laser responsive ie: breaks down very easily when exposed to a laser and does not leave the traditional marks that regular tattoo ink leaves behind.
The Following User Says Thank You to veronika For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2007, 03:21 PM

princessmoriarty is on a distinguished road
Austin tattoo removal

Hola, I have had an arm band and butterfly, that I have wanted gone since 3 seconds after getting it.. well I am on my 6th treatment.. Painful yes, since it is a full arm band and the laser haha feels like rubber bands snapping against your sink.. "I don't think so. more like a sunburn 50x intesfied.. I bought a package of 10 sessions at " 2500.00" yep but i can say it is half way gone.. and i do like the company and tech who is doing the work she is good.

" Lonestar laser" is the company.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:18 PM

I Go Tomorrow For My Fourth Treatment. A Rubber Band Snap Is Not Even Close. It Hurts And I Get Lidocane....i Hope It Doesn't Hurt As Bad As It Did The Last Time. I'm Nervous!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:27 PM

penny is on a distinguished road
Do they use the YAG/MediLite laser for it? That's what they said they would use to try to remove my birthmarks. I think they said they use it for tattoos too. But now you have all scared me with the pain! lol i'm glad I didn't use all my pain meds from my BA.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:32 PM

My First Treatment Was A Yag And The Rest Were Medilite. They Use It On A Very High Frequence(sp). The Last Time It Was Set On 10 I Think And It Actually Broke The Skin. Maybe They Can Use A Lower One. Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to MANDY2BOYZ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2007, 06:22 PM

Well Im Home And Omg I Forgot What The After Pain Felt Like. I Feel Like I've Been Branded. But The Doc Did Say He Didn't Need Me Back For 6mth The Let Everything Calm Down And Then Recheck The Remaining Pigment. Maybe I'm Getting Close To Being Done.(wishful Thinking)i'd Say 75% Of The Color Is Gone.