Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Micro needle rollers and stretch marks

Old 01-14-2012, 01:11 AM

Ezzie is on a distinguished road
Question Micro needle rollers and stretch marks

I have been reading great reviews about how micro needle rollers have helped with stretch marks and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet.
I researched Amazon for buyers who have tried it and many say they have good results wen combining it with cocoa butter or Bio Oil.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:57 PM

mrssippy is on a distinguished road
I am also curious.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:21 PM

fromb2c is on a distinguished road
I set up a recent post in this forum and have replies to this one

Apparently it does work but is pretty painful.

Ordered 2 (one shorter, one longer) and will let you know how it goes !
Old 12-18-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't need balls, I have big boobs!

Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough
I posted on another about these. I have personally had awesome results on eyebrow creases and acne scars. I tried it on my stomach for stretch marks and got a horrible rash because I was too aggressive. Also, I have little faith in rolling for that because my stretch marks are sooo thick, like 1/3 inch. But, I have seen amazing results online for stretch marks.

I would NOT use bio oil afterward tho. IT BURNS. There is fragrance and other man made stuff in it. I use pure coconut oil only or water. Anything else HURTS and makes your nice new little holes swell up.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:15 PM
+ unique +

Raine is on a distinguished road
Hey, has anyone had great success with rollers/anything similar for severe white stretch marks? They've been on my boobs since 13 and I don't know if any surgical extreme measures can be taken since its the top of the breasts and I've got implants.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:42 PM

TracieP is on a distinguished road
Late on this but today I had radiofrequency and dermarolling done today.

The dermarolling was done first and hurt like hell, seriously the lady did it for about 10 minutes and it felt like I was getting a tattoo. I had it done on my sides (where I have thick white stretch marks) and on my stomach where I have a few tiny stretch marks. They poured some sort of serum on the skin while they were doing it to help increase results.

Following that I had radiofrequency done and that was better, although it started getting uncomfortable at the end because my skin was so raw from the dermarolling.

thus far though the areas where the rolling was done is much tighter than normal and the stretch marks aren't as deep as the normally are. I'm chalking this up to the fact that my skin is swollen though, so I'm waiting to see my results after a few days.

I got to take home my derma roller and decided to use it on my boobs since it's supposed to help build collegen. I've rubbed Vit E all over my stomach, sides, and boobs now...so....here is to hoping it works!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Rescued an 8mo wht miniature poodle, so happy!

Zenobia will become famous soon enough
I've tried it once so far. Still learning, there is a lady on Amazon.com that can help and many of Youtube that can assist you too.

B. Grandon Gives u advice as to use it on the face. It felt like i got a sunburn afterwards, sort of like that but recently ordered numbing cream to use next time. I'm using the Serum in the blue bottle afterwards and Retin A at bedtime.

I dont have stretch marks but found the young lady below can help u with that.
Derma Roller

Happy Needling
Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I plan of using it after baby arrives. My fiancee was telling me someone on his body building forum was highly recommending it for stretch marks after he had great results and I was like yeah I you I wanted to order a dermaroller! I've also heard of using cocoa butter or scar serums immediately after rolling as it penetrates a deeper layer of skin.

Scorpioempress most of my stretch marks are flat which I read was due to lack of collagen however I have a couple of raised ones it sounds like you do too when you say they are thick? The raised ones are caused by too much collagen. I don't know if the dermaroller would help these it could because it says it helps flatten raised hypertrophic scars which are also due to the body producing too much collagen but if it didn't maybe silicone scar sheets would flatten them. I would keep using the dermaroller and see if it does improve them
Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM

DawnV is on a distinguished road
I had massive white stretch marks and I had a few e-matrix treatments. It hurts and you smell like a zombie afterwards, but it was totally worth it. I cn barely see mine anymore and some were over 1/2"!