Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DD Wifey <3

Areola and hair removal

Old 01-19-2012, 06:40 PM

baby1127 is on a distinguished road
Areola and hair removal

So this might be TMI but I have hair on my nipples that I usually pluck but since getting my BA I don't wanna have to do that. I bought a Groupon today for 2 small areas and areolas is an option so I was wondering if any of you ladies have had it done here. I'm 36 days post op...and will be asking my PS at my next appt if it's ok cuz I'd love to get it started BEFORE the summer.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Please grant me more fluffing =D

DD Wifey <3 is on a distinguished road
I have. But I didn't have implants when it was done. It's works ok In that area only if it's thick, coarse black hair on light skin though.

I've done laser hair removal : areola, Brazilian bikini, lower legs & knees, underarms, stomach line, and toes hehe I had like 2 hairs that bothered me on my big toes so she just did them for me. I went 7 times, hurts like you know what. I still need to go back and do another 5 treatments but it's a lot of $ and I needed a break from it, getting to the pt I couldn't handle being tortured anymore

MinnesotaNice likes this.