Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

VelaShape?

Old 01-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Everybody Needs a Bosom for a Pillow

Barlie22 is on a distinguished road
VelaShape?

Hey ladies - wondering if any of you has any input on VelaShape treatments for the war against cellulite?
I recently bought a package of 12 sessions and looking to start it once I've healed a bit from my BA.
Hoping to have the T&A primed up for summer! teehee!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:27 AM

Bitty is on a distinguished road
Hi ladies!!

I was actually going to post the same questions about vela shape today. I got a discount package for vela shape and refirme to be used on my butt. I have my treatment next Friday, so I will definitely let you know how it goes!

I have had anti cellulite treatments before. I had Mesotherapy and it did absolutely nothing!! I spent 4000 and it was a total waste of money. I have tried every cream and treatment recommended and this may be may last try. My cellulite is not bad, but I work out all the time and am in good shape and it is really frustrating that I still have patches of cellulite around my legs and butt. I have to say spin class and lunges/square seem to make small changes. Have you ladies had success with any other treatments?

Let me know how you like your treatment! I am getting my boobies on april 11th so I wanted to squeeze this in before i can't lie on my belly for a while
Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM

Cmonster is on a distinguished road
Hey girls! Any input for me on your Velashape treatments??
Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 AM

Leenbean09 is on a distinguished road
With proper diet velashap works great! Make sure to drink plenty of water for more effective results.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:06 PM

DawnV is on a distinguished road
I just started velashape on my tummy. Had one treatment so far... mind if I ask what you paid for 12?