Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By babyduckys411

Tattoo Removal

Old 01-29-2012, 11:40 PM

boobalamas is on a distinguished road
Tattoo Removal

Hi Girls,

I have a small tattoo I want to get rid of!

Have any of you had laser removal? If so do you now have a patch of lighter coloured skin where the tattoo was or is it not noticeable.

My tattoo is quite small.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM

babyduckys411 is on a distinguished road
I'm in the process of getting a tattoo removed on my lower stomach. I haven't had any scaring or white patches around it. It is actually taking the laser really well. I can post pics tomorrow of my progress if you'd like

jcassity83 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to babyduckys411 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2012, 09:14 AM

Simone70 is on a distinguished road
I have had 1 tattoo removed (on the belly) and it did not leave a white mark. The tattoo was mostly black, and it slowly faded and disappeared after several treatments. Now the skin looks normal. I think the key to not damaging the skin is not be too agressive with the treatment and to be patient, letting it heal completely before each subsequent treatment. I am light-skinned already, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Good luck!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:21 PM

swanky will become famous soon enough
I had a tattoo removed - large on my breast, it did leave a white scar that is only visible when I tan - I got it removed prior to getting implants, the implants actually made the scar less visible.

This was back in 2002, and I think the lasers now are less likely to leave any scarring. My theory was always: I would rather have a light scar that is barely seen, than a huge boob tattoo I hate.

swanky's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-04-2012, 08:01 PM

jcassity83 is on a distinguished road
I am currently having a tattoo removed.. I have had 4 treatments and it hasn't left any scars or dis coloring.. Just be prepared that it will take a few treatments... Mine was very light but some of the colors take more to get rid of! Good luck girlie