Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arkfun

Laser Hair Removal ???

Old 03-04-2012, 08:44 AM

bouncyboobys is on a distinguished road
Laser Hair Removal ???

Hey gals, Hope everybodys feeling and looking good I am 15 days PO now and there is an amazing groupon for 6 laser hair removal treatments for 100 dollars, I get a 15% discount thru discover so it would be $84 dollars for 6 laser hair removal sessions, I cant pass it up lol. I want to do my underarms and chest hair, do you guys know if the laser has some sort of effect on the tissue surrounding the implant??? Has anyone done this?? how soon after surgery should I wait?? I for sure would wait until im at least 1 mth out as 15 is way too soon for me....I just wanted to kknow if this was dangerous? possible complications?? anyone have a similar experience??
Old 03-09-2012, 10:22 PM

viv123 is on a distinguished road
Good question.I would think that because they are unders the muscle protects them ?!
I would call the implant makers and ask them ,just to be safe.They would know better!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:04 PM

Btwonder is on a distinguished road
let me know what you find out. I started laser hair removal on my underarms before BA and I have 3 visits to finish out now that I've had my BA. I'm so tender right now it will be a while before I go back! Thanks!
Old 03-23-2012, 10:22 AM

bouncyboobys is on a distinguished road
thanks for your responses ladies, still havent really found out the answer to this question. I go in for my 6 wk follow up on monday so ill ask and let yall know.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:25 AM
can i borrow a cup of patience?

Okie is on a distinguished road
i would ask also, but the laser only goes as deep as the hair follicle to heat it, so i would think it would be safe.

and that is a great deal. i may have to start looking for groupons for it. i would really like to do under my arms so i dont have to shave or wax there!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:30 AM

asseenontvbazar is on a distinguished road
Best Of The Best No! No! As Compare TO Wax

Yes, It's true No! No! hair removal best as compare to wax or shaving.It gives no pain or hassle ,save money, save time and give good smoothness on the body.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:08 PM

arkfun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by asseenontvbazar View Post
Yes, It's true No! No! hair removal best as compare to wax or shaving.It gives no pain or hassle ,save money, save time and give good smoothness on the body.

Hmmm...my experience with No! No! sure wasn't that great! I wouldn't waste my money on it and get real laser treatments!!!

EtreinteDouce likes this.