Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

laser hair removal..

Old 10-04-2007, 04:53 PM

mzmommy06 is on a distinguished road
laser hair removal..

well my older sister is convinced she has dark hair on her face and now wants to get it lasered off. i dont think she needs it but she says she does..well is there anything she needs to look for or like wat type of crudentials they have?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:03 PM

MANDY2BOYZ is on a distinguished road
I'd Like To Know To......how Long Does It Last? Does It Never Grow Back? Thanks Nice Thread
Old 10-04-2007, 07:06 PM

Txaggie2514 is on a distinguished road
I would love to get something like that done. I am not sure, however where you would look for creditials on something like that. Cosmotology Board? Just a guess.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 PM

penny is on a distinguished road
i would say ask your dermatologist...i think they do it..also, you could look at the American Laser Center's website and see if they have locations by you-they do all of that stuff specially and have PSs and doctors working there i believe. i thought it was supposed to last forever but..i checked the ALC's website and they say if you grow hair back within the first 2 years they will redo it for free..so i'm not really sure. i think you need to get multiple sessions done..and i know you have to wait a certain amount of time in between, no tanning etc...i would really loveee to get it done though

Last edited by penny; 10-14-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:38 PM

MissBrightside is on a distinguished road
http://www.drmelton.com/Chicago/Lase...r_removal.html

that link explains clearly yet detailed how laser hair removal works and why.
note where they mention that the best candidates have dark hair and fair skin.
if you've got fair hair and fair skin or dark hair and dark skin then make sure you find someone that's worked with a lot people like that- or you'll risk really bad scarring.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Just One Bite --

YummeeCookee is on a distinguished road
I am looking inot getting this before my wedding. I havent started worrying about it yet though, I figure in Jan Ill start looking into it. Ill be sure to be back and post about it.