Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Does anybody know...

Old 05-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Loving the Funbags!

Maritrini is on a distinguished road
Does anybody know...

..the name of the laser procedure that zaps the tiny spider veins that form around your nose and mouth?

I heard about this a while back and I wanted to get an idea on prices, but I don't know what it is called.

Also, any input from girls that have had it done would also be appreciated. Is it worth it/permanent? Does it hurt? Downtime? TIA!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-21-2012, 08:42 PM

stizzle1104 is on a distinguished road
I would like to know this too. I have little veins around my nose. Drives me crazy!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 PM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Maritrini View Post
..the name of the laser procedure that zaps the tiny spider veins that form around your nose and mouth?

I heard about this a while back and I wanted to get an idea on prices, but I don't know what it is called.

Also, any input from girls that have had it done would also be appreciated. Is it worth it/permanent? Does it hurt? Downtime? TIA!
My laser place calls it 'Vessel Treatment'. That's all I know. Sorry.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM

JSoxx is on a distinguished road
I don't have any experience with a specific laser for the face, but I got a spider vein treated with the v-beam laser today on my breast... It cost $100, was very fast ( I got 5 "bursts"), and had minimal discomfort... Felt like a pin prick for each burst. It welted up right after, and is bruised right now, but I can already tell the look of the vein is reduced. if it's a similar laser, I would say the only downtime will be when you're waiting for the bruising to fade (if you let it hold you up! Lol). Hope this helps a bit