Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree7Likes

Anyone know of some Effective Cellulite treatments

Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM

Glamgal is on a distinguished road
Anyone know of some Effective Cellulite treatments

I have so much cellulite and it's driving me crazy. I tried creams coffe grinds scrubs velashape hardcore lower body exercises healthy diet and the stubborn cellulite won't go away! Has anyone gotten treatments that actually work!?!?
Old 06-13-2012, 04:46 PM

breastdreams is on a distinguished road
I hear rentinol works for that. I am currently looking for a good source myself.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-13-2012, 08:03 PM

LittlePeaches is on a distinguished road
well...

Really wish I knew.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:33 PM

Booblik is on a distinguished road
I've had great results with endermologie. It's not a permanent solution but something you have to keep doing every month for life plus dry brushing, taking tonalin cla and regular exercise

Booblik's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-14-2012, 05:02 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Honestly, creams ect isnt the answer.. after having my second child I had alot of weight to loose and alot of leg/butt/stomach cellulite and running combined w/ healthy diet is the key..
4 yrs later, still cellulite free!

You can do it hun!
Old 06-14-2012, 07:23 PM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
A healthy balance of a clean diet, regular exercise and drinking lots of water should help reduce cellulite.

Best of luck

eskimokiss likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-14-2012, 08:33 PM

jsept1 is on a distinguished road
cellulaze but its expensive. Aside from fat cells, the puckering and dimpling in the skin is actually fibers pulling your skin down. Some people can run until the world ends and still have cellulite. Building muscle can help its appearance, creams just puff up the skin to hide it. The cellulaze cuts the fibers but at $2500, and 3 months to see the difference, you have to really hate it to get it done.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:35 PM

eskimokiss is on a distinguished road
The only real solution is VERY clean eating. And by that I mean no processed foods- whole foods, fruits and veggies, lean meats only. The dry brushing can damage the collagen and lead to premature wrinkles so I wouldn't suggest anything other than vitamin e lotions and a clean diet. I've noticed a HUGE difference since I cut back on sugar and started eating cleaner (I say clean-er because I still eat out about once a week on whatever I want and eat chocolate almost daily... hehe)

dj2012 likes this.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:48 AM

jsept1 is on a distinguished road
Just remember ladies, the fat in cellulite is not the same fat the body uses for fuel. So eating better can shrink the cells and give a better looking appearance but you will still have it. If you have thin skin, you will still see it. Eating right and exercise is one step to help. Genetics is the other. As we age our skin gets thinner and those fibers get less elastic. Woman who are blessed with thicker skin can make a huge difference with diet and exercise. Someone like me who has thinner skin and is not fat or eats poorly still have it. I either accept it or go to drastic measures to fix it. I choose to deal with it. Men's fibers run in a different pattern on their thighs and rears than woman do. Lucky us. Eat clean and keep up with exercise and embrace what God has given you! Oh and water. Your skin needs it.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:57 PM
*Sparkle*

Sara061212 is on a distinguished road
I noticed when I jog my legs tone up alot,also my but seems to life..Back to the guy for me as soon as I get the okay from my PS. Cannot wait! Im getting depresso.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:25 AM
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
Just had cellulaze done 3 weeks ago. Takes 1-3 months to see the results. I'll let you know. I've read good success from it. Pretty exciting prospect to be rid of my cellulite.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-25-2013, 07:08 PM

browneyes2593 is on a distinguished road
I started a diet called hcg, I noticed after a month my cellulite was pretty much all gone. It's crazy to cuz I didn't expect it to help with cellulite but I'm not complaining
Old 02-25-2013, 07:28 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JAMIECAYET View Post
I started a diet called hcg, I noticed after a month my cellulite was pretty much all gone. It's crazy to cuz I didn't expect it to help with cellulite but I'm not complaining
I'm sorry but the HCG diet is nothing more than a starvation diet (if you're following the 500 - 700 calorie per day recommendation) and any diet that requires severe calorie restriction is going to result in weight loss. I would normally ignore comments about how wonderful this HCG diet because I'm made my thoughts on it known in the past but lately I've noticed an increase on this subject again. It just really upsets me to see that girls are still falling for stuff like this and think that this is a good thing. RANT OVER

Back on topic - like a few girls have mentioned, diet is key. Stick to food in the most natural form as possible which means avoiding processed foods and drinks. Maybe include more anti-estrogenic foods like broccoli, cauliflower & dark leafy greens and avoiding foods that promote estrogen in the body like soy, dairy, etc.

itsmedani and momneedslift like this.