Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jennie
  • 1 Post By Brittany6755
  • 2 Post By Jennie

Anyone had Cellulaze?

Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Live the Dream

Jennie has a spectacular aura Jennie has a spectacular aura
Anyone had Cellulaze?

I had a consult today for the new laser cellulite removal treatment. My surgeon has only two months experience with it and said he didn't know how much improvement I could expect. It's not cheap - $6000 - more than I paid for my BA last year.

Anyone had this done? Are you happy with your results? Was it worth the $?

marcos_girl likes this.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 PM

AviatrixMV is on a distinguished road
I'm bumping this. I'm interested in cellulaze as well and would like to hear from anyone that's had it or is going to have it
Old 10-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Focus on you, how you feel & what makes you happy.

Luckylilgem is on a distinguished road
Bump, also interested in cellulaze.

Luckylilgem's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
Hey there, yes, I had it, June 6th. I'm 5 mos out. There's alot of posting going on about this on the real self site. There are mixed results, some are very happy after as much as 6 mos, different docs require different aftercare they don't always mention, like wearing a compression garment for a few months (mine only required 1 month). Some women have had issues with numb spots and extended bruising, like for months. Not big bruises, but embarrassing discoloration. My doc says the discoloration can happen on some pigments. I had to do some followup suggested cellulite laser treatments at $250 a pop. A total of 4 (but the doc included 2 with the cellulaze purchase.)

Overall I am not thrilled. Maybe my cellulite was a bad case. You can see my pictures on that site I mentioned, also under Brittany6755, or google my name and cellulaze and the posts will probably come up in a google search.

I did however go from NEVER wearing anything short to having just worn a cute little french main outfit that showed my legs just under my butt to the top of my thigh highs. That was a big deal for me to do that, and it was the result of some improvement in my legs. I don't know if it was worth $7,200, but certainly worth something.

I would not recommend getting your butt done. Real bummer what happened to my tight bubble butt when they cut all those bands underneath my skin - my butt got loose. Ugh. Was my boyfriends favorite part of my body. Thank goodness he loves me so much he's fine with my new more shakey butt.

The docs that are doing it are basically going with lipo suction protocol. They suggest all different things for aftercare, not alot of consistency yet. The healing can take up to a year. The procedure works instantly, but if you think of cutting many bands that connect the skin, that is going to heal at alllll different rates, and that's where actually seeing results takes time. Because skin does not heal uniformly, so as some parts are healing quicker than others, and the body is producing fluid during that healing process, you can look like you still have cellulite for a while.

I was really grateful the nurse told me this: the first week you will think omg, it's a miracle! the next few weeks you'll think, omg, what have I done! and then it will slowly get better from there. I was bummed when I wasn't seeing really good results at 3 mos and I asked them when I was to come back and they said 6 mos. I guess I wanted them to rush around and do something to fix the fact that I wasn't perfect with no cellulite. No chance. Bottom line: some improvement, could be amazing improvement or very little improvement. No guarantees, everyone is unique, read the posts on that other site for more info.

Jennie likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Brittany6755 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Focus on you, how you feel & what makes you happy.

Luckylilgem is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the honest feedback. I had symmastia w/ my BA and ended up doing a revision. Afraid to do another procedure if it's not more of a sure thing.

Working on losing weight, building muscle... Maybe I'll try a laser treatment to treat skin laxity.

Luckylilgem's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-15-2012, 03:03 PM

fromb2c is on a distinguished road
Wink Thank you for the detailed response Brittany

Really appreciate that feedback.

Just got back on boards yesterday, been months.

Now I'm having boobie greed. Again!

:0
Old 12-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
I have a small amount in two spots that bother me and I have been training eating well for life and never been over weight, I am going for a consult to see if I have enough to be worth
it.
maybe look into the laser because if I pull skin up it goes away.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Live the Dream

Jennie has a spectacular aura Jennie has a spectacular aura
I have an update. I've been working my thighs really hard at the gym for the past three months and I've eaten very clean and also been doing Insanity workout every morning. I've seem great improvement - muscles have bulked up and the cellulite has decreased. I'm really psyched about doing more leg work - honestly think I can fix most of it. And the Insanity has been great for my abs and ass.

Brittany6755 and redrose1 like this.