Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fromb2c
  • 1 Post By Scorpioempress
  • 1 Post By fromb2c

Micro Needle Roller?

Old 12-14-2012, 10:48 PM

fromb2c is on a distinguished road
Micro Needle Roller?

Was searching for eye cream on Amazon and found a product with over 100 positive reviews called a micro needle roller. Apparently teeny tiny needles rolled over your skin boosts collagen production. Aside from the discomfort, people raved in their reviews.

Has anyone heard of or tried this?

Thanks Ladies!!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:19 PM
32B -> 28G

Pechapai is an unknown quantity at this point
I have one of these at home but never actually used it (recently moved and would have to figure out where it ended up). It was made by Environ Skincare.

I'll post an update once I found it and started using it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pechapai For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 04:08 PM
PM me if you need me, On a JBI Vacay! :)

LeNoob has a spectacular aura LeNoob has a spectacular aura
The Derma roller works because it breaks down the skin and stimulates regeneration. I am too freaking scared to try it and I try EVERYTHING!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I don't need balls, I have big boobs!

Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough
Yeah, hurts like bloody HELL but it works! I used it religiously on my eyebrow creases between my eyes. It reduced the depth by over 50%. It has lessened acne scars considerably. I love it, but it really hurts!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpioempress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 10:27 PM
PM me if you need me, On a JBI Vacay! :)

LeNoob has a spectacular aura LeNoob has a spectacular aura
I bought Dr. Numb numbing cream to use with the roller on the stretch marks I acquired on my hips, booty, and arms. You ladies are brave for letting this anywhere near your face? Did I mention I'm afraid of needles! As a kid I had to get weekly allergy injections. 5 at a time right after lunch on Thursdays in pre-school--can you say traumatized!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:06 PM

How long are your needles?

Thank you Scorpioempress for the feedback. I ordered two. One is .5 mm the other is .1

How long are the needles on yours? And how often did you use it?

So thankful!

Originally Posted by Scorpioempress View Post
Yeah, hurts like bloody HELL but it works! I used it religiously on my eyebrow creases between my eyes. It reduced the depth by over 50%. It has lessened acne scars considerably. I love it, but it really hurts!!

Scorpioempress likes this.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't need balls, I have big boobs!

Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough Scorpioempress will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fromb2c View Post
Thank you Scorpioempress for the feedback. I ordered two. One is .5 mm the other is .1

How long are the needles on yours? And how often did you use it?

So thankful!
I haven't used it for a few months because the full results actually keep coming and coming. So, its been like 3 months and my eyebrow creases are still getting less and less noticeable!! I used it DAILY until I had a light sun burned look for about 2 months. I only made myself bleed once in a while in thin spots. I am going to start up again, but I just wanted to see if the results stuck...and they do!

I bought .5 for my face and 1.5 for other places. I tried in on my stomach for stretch marks and got a HORRIBLE rash from it. My stretch marks are really wide tho and I was a little too aggressive I guess, but I have used the 1.5 on my face too because if a little is good a lot is better, right?! lol

Buy a little spray bottle and fill it with alcohol to sterilize your rollers. And don't use anyting other than natural stuff on your face afterward because it really will get in there all the way! I used extra virgin coconut oil. You don't want anything with fragrance or man made chemicals that deep into your skin.

LeNoob likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpioempress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM

My rollers just arrived today!

I will update everyone about how they work for me and thanku for the advice about what to use afterward, how often to use them, to cleanse them and not to be too aggressive.

Scorpioempress likes this.