Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MissPrism
  • 1 Post By SaschaNJ

Laser Brazilian Hair Removal after TT

Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 AM

SaschaNJ is on a distinguished road
Laser Brazilian Hair Removal after TT

Hi Ladies,

i have my MM scheduled for Feb. 25th. There is a groupon out for Laser Hair Removal "$299 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a large area " which i am temtepd to get.
I figure i could do the first session before my surgery, but i was wondering how long i have to wait after my tummy tuck in order to get another session in the bikini area.

Any experience or recommendations?

Thanks!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Healing in Progress

MissPrism is on a distinguished road
I don't know about the MM question but wanted to say I'm doing the laser treatments and the area is very precise and you can instruct them to steer clear of your scars. That's a good price for laser treatments and they are usually good for a year. I would get it and start now and ask your PS about how long you have to wait.

lovmybod likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissPrism For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 PM

lovmybod is on a distinguished road
I am an esthetician and do laser hair removal. Ask your PS, but we typically space the treatments 8 weeks apart for a series of six. I am not a doc, but I do not know of a reason you could not do a brazillian laser treatment. Keep us posted on your journey through your TT. Mine is scheduled in March. Sending you well wishes and good healing vibes!
The Following User Says Thank You to lovmybod For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by MissPrism View Post
I don't know about the MM question but wanted to say I'm doing the laser treatments and the area is very precise and you can instruct them to steer clear of your scars. That's a good price for laser treatments and they are usually good for a year. I would get it and start now and ask your PS about how long you have to wait.
Thanks for your answer, it reassured me to get the groupon. Will try to schedule the consultation next week. Lets see what they say!

MissPrism likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-18-2013, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by lovmybod View Post
I am an esthetician and do laser hair removal. Ask your PS, but we typically space the treatments 8 weeks apart for a series of six. I am not a doc, but I do not know of a reason you could not do a brazillian laser treatment. Keep us posted on your journey through your TT. Mine is scheduled in March. Sending you well wishes and good healing vibes!
Thank you as well! Will keep you updated and good luck for yourself!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE