Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaddles

Desperate 23 Year Old With Stretch Marks :( Please Help

Old 02-17-2013, 03:01 PM
2nd DeflateGate?!

poizniv is on a distinguished road
Desperate 23 Year Old With Stretch Marks :( Please Help

Someone please help!!! I'm desperate. I went from a size 3 to a size 10 in a matter of a year. My thighs and butt are re-donk-ulous. My DH loves my curves, but I don't love the stretch marks that have came with them. I have stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs that have made it impossible for me to feel comfortable wearing a bikini. All I ever wear now are swim skirts. Not that there is anything wrong with skirts, but I'm only 23! I wanna wear bikini's while I can. Anyways, is there anyone out there who has had success with laser? Or even creams?! I would be happy with even a small amount of lightening. I just wanna be able to wear a bikini this summer as I will have new and improved boobies
HELP!
Old 03-02-2013, 08:42 PM

Bwoody is on a distinguished road
Spray tan??? I have two kids and have them on my belly have tried it all (reason why I have them I have super sensitive skin and got the hives my last 2 weeks) and nothing takes them away the tan helps hide them...
Old 03-02-2013, 08:48 PM

Dotdotdot123 is on a distinguished road
I had twins 2 yrs ago, and I got quite a few stretch marks on my stomach. They weren't anything crazy but my PS actually recommended Mederma stretch mark cream, and swore by it. He gave me a huge sample, I started it, and it worked! I'm not saying your marks will disappear but I definitely saw a major improvement! They lightened and faded considerably. I highly recommend it, but you have to follow the directions and do it religiously..good luck girlie!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:33 PM

Jaddles is on a distinguished road
I'm really prone to them, I even have them on the back of my calves from a teenage growth spurt Nothing makes them go away, although some products may help the redness go away. Bwoody hit the nail on the head - spray tan is your friend, it hides many sins!

momomof4 likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 PM

ideservethese is on a distinguished road
Stretch Marks

Originally Posted by poizniv View Post
Someone please help!!! I'm desperate. I went from a size 3 to a size 10 in a matter of a year. My thighs and butt are re-donk-ulous. My DH loves my curves, but I don't love the stretch marks that have came with them. I have stretch marks on my inner and outer thighs that have made it impossible for me to feel comfortable wearing a bikini. All I ever wear now are swim skirts. Not that there is anything wrong with skirts, but I'm only 23! I wanna wear bikini's while I can. Anyways, is there anyone out there who has had success with laser? Or even creams?! I would be happy with even a small amount of lightening. I just wanna be able to wear a bikini this summer as I will have new and improved boobies
HELP!
Moisturizing is your best friend! Also if you use an anti aging cream with collagen and retenol in it is helps with cell turnover and makes stretch marks lighter. I used it after I was done breast feeding my little one. I had the worst stretch marks on my breasts and hips and that seemed to help. Also, make sure you put sun screen on them when u go out in the sun.