Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Had laser hair removal

Old 02-11-2008, 09:47 PM

kisa is on a distinguished road
Had laser hair removal

Well I went ahead and had my first laser hair removal treatment Saturday. Full bikini and upper lip. Plus laser treatment for brown age spots on my gardening hands and one brown spot on my cheek. I went to the Laser Nurse in the East Village. I liked her and thought her prices very reasonable ($250 total). I will have to go back 4 - 5 more times and she says I should have 90% reduction, with what is left finer and silkier. It hurt but not terribly. It's too soon to report on results. I'll keep you posted. Kisa
Old 02-12-2008, 11:19 AM

penny is on a distinguished road
Lucky you! I can't wait to get laser. Are age spots anything like birthmarks at all in terms of getting rid of them? I want to get 2 of those removed I think they call them cafe au lait birthmarks...How much did your spots fade with the first session?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:25 AM

tiffany has a spectacular aura tiffany has a spectacular aura
That's a very reasonable price! Let me know how the final results are. I'd love to get some laser hair removal.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by boobieLIcious07 View Post
Lucky you! I can't wait to get laser. Are age spots anything like birthmarks at all in terms of getting rid of them? I want to get 2 of those removed I think they call them cafe au lait birthmarks...How much did your spots fade with the first session?
So far no fading with the age spots. She said if they did not fade she would refund the $50 for that portion of the treatment and try a stronger laser.
The Following User Says Thank You to kisa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2008, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
That's a very reasonable price! Let me know how the final results are. I'd love to get some laser hair removal.
Yes, I thought it was a good price, plus I had heard & read good things about her. I'll keep you posted.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:00 AM

pinkie is on a distinguished road
Laser hair removal is the next thing I want to have done. But will have to save up for it. The price you got seems very resonable. Congrats and good luck w/ the results.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:08 AM

tiffany has a spectacular aura tiffany has a spectacular aura
Hey Kisa, do they happen to do any other laser treatments over there (scar treatments, tattoo removal, etc)?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:20 AM

cantwait2bac is on a distinguished road
I did my under arms last year, took about 5 treatments. SO worth it, never had to shave again,
Old 02-13-2008, 10:49 AM

Traci34 is on a distinguished road
Laser! I'm still getting the courage for wax!!! lol
Old 02-14-2008, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
Hey Kisa, do they happen to do any other laser treatments over there (scar treatments, tattoo removal, etc)?
I know they do tattoo removal and other laser treatments. I don't recall seeing anything about scars.
The Following User Says Thank You to kisa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2008, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Traci34 View Post
Laser! I'm still getting the courage for wax!!! lol
It hurts less than waxing but over a longer period of time. A lot of little ouches per session, versus a couple of big OWs. All I needed was some icing, but you can also get a prescription numbing gel ahead of time.

Kisa
Old 02-16-2008, 02:59 PM

Lipo1 is on a distinguished road
I tell ya after years of doing Brazilian Bikini waxes it feels so good to just get it over with by doing Laser Hair Removal. I swear waxing hurts more. Your going to love it Kisa and it gets addicting.

Next up is my underarms next fall and I can not wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lipo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2008, 01:21 PM

runnergirl9279 is on a distinguished road
laser hair removal

Hey Ladies!
I am going to Ideal Image and I purchased the full body package-so by the time I finish my treatments, the only hair I will have left will be my eyebrows and the hair on my head! Yay! So far, I've had 4 treatments and it's going sooo well. In between treatments, the hair falls out and you don't have to shave, which is great! I will keep you guys posted as far as my long term progress goes. As far as cost for the full body package, I paid $5900, but this includes lifelong touch ups, if needed.
Allie