Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Micro Needling?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:32 AM

ChicFashionista will become famous soon enough
Micro Needling?

My PS's office offers dermatological services too, and I just consulted with my PS this morning about some slightly depressed acne scars I want to take care of on my cheeks. He suggested 6 sessions of micro needling, with a 1 mm needle. (I know they do it with a 3mm needle too, but this is far less invasive ... no downtime, whereas the 3mm takes a week of downtime.)

Does anyone have experience with this procedure? If so, what did you treat, what was your experience like, and were you happy with the results??
Old 05-13-2008, 07:48 PM

ChicFashionista will become famous soon enough
I'm going a little nuts here. I wanted to comparison "shop" just to see what others charge for the procedure, but it's impossible to find anything on Google! This must be a new or not very popular procedure yet. The couple of hits I was able to get were for doctors in Canada and Europe. I want to find who else in NJ or NYC does this. :-(
Old 05-24-2008, 08:46 PM

malika02 is on a distinguished road
When I googled micro needling pictures I came across this site which I thought was interesting...you might try googling it. Looks cool!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=3
The Following User Says Thank You to malika02 For This Useful Post: