Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree17Likes

Started Laser Hair Removal Last Week

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-30-2015, 06:14 PM
Finally getting BA! Fall 2015

mango2014 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by snowlover25 View Post
I plan on going sometime for under arms, brazillian and legs. Seeing some ladies say they've been doing a few years, does it always take so long?! I know it takes 6 or more treatments to hopefully get it all. How far apart are the treatments spaced?
Most places recommend 7-9 treatments & they do them according to the growth cycle of your hair.
Horomonal areas, like the upper lip, they do every 6weeks. Non-hormonal, like the back, they do every 8 weeks.

I started in October & I'll be having my last sessions in August.
They might recommend one more sesh for my face, so I'll be going into September.
If they treat the hair one year's worth of cycles, it's supposed to be more effective.

If you're not happy with the results, you can always add more sessions.
Of course you have to make sure & check it's a reputable place. I've heard that some places try to rip you off by lessening the strength of the laser, thereby making you buy more sessions. You can always check online for reviews.

snowlover25 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to mango2014 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 05:28 PM
Big Beautiful Boobies!

cottoncandy88 is on a distinguished road
After seeing this thread I started to look into it and am excited to say I booked my first appointment! I'm doing it with the office I got my BA with. My appointment is just over two weeks away! I decided to go with bottom half leg, Brazilian, and under arms to start! They threw in the under arms free with the other two so why not. It's pricy but worth it if I don't have to shave hardly at all! Thank you ladies

mango2014 likes this.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:29 AM

grnsubmarine is on a distinguished road
I had underarms, Brazilian, and toes done 3 years ago. I was beyond happy with underarms and bikini line -- I had a few random stray hairs now and then but overall hairless. It wasn't too painful and the recovery was quick.

The "under and back" of the Brazilian and the toes didn't work at all - my skin pigment may be too dark I guess? Disappointing.

The years later I have a few more hairs coming back on bikini and underarms so in going to get a touch up. I'm going to do full legs too and really hope it works! It's expensive!

Those of you that did full legs, was it really red for a long time?
Old 12-11-2016, 02:34 PM

bikinigrl is on a distinguished road
In addition to full Brazilian, I have done arms and legs/thighs. I'm very satisfied and despite the fact that it's rather costly and somewhat painful (certain areas), I definitely recommends it!

bikinigrl's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-13-2017, 12:04 AM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd post my experience. I had a full Brazilian and underarms done back in 2013. I recently had an IUD placed back in November of 2016 since then my hairs that were once blonde down there and underarms, more like peach fuzz, are slowly turning dark and going back to pre-treatments. Not as thick and pretty sparse, but still coming back in. I think the hormones from the IUD effected my hair. So I will be having touch up treatments soon. I want to ideal image for my treatments, Was 18 months total for the package I got. With tax and interest rate through care credit I paid a total of I believe $3,000. I bought their package that pretty much gets rid of all the pigmented hairs. Touch up treatments per my contract I believe at $60, I shouldn't need many so that's good. That's about the price to get waxed, so I'll take it. I just wish they could treat blonde hairs.
Reply Subscribe