Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Fraxel?

Old 01-19-2015, 05:40 PM
everything is better with boobs

bigbigboobies is on a distinguished road
Fraxel?

I'm considering either Fraxel (1x) or Clear & Brilliant (3x). The costs are $975 for one Fraxel treatment, or $745 (I think?) for 3 C&B treatments. I have mild to moderate acne scarring. I wish I had a photo. I don't have pock marks, just some light to moderate brown spots where the acne was, and mostly on one side of my face (not that it matters where they were, I guess).

Thoughts? What kind of downtime did you experience, if you had either? Did you need to take time off work? Do you feel it made a significant difference/was it worth your money? Was it painful or did it cause any awful side effects?

I'm leaning more towards Fraxel, if it means I can just have one treatment and be done with it. Please let me know what you think.