Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Scar Treatment Help!

Old 05-28-2008, 04:46 PM

Murf is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Scar Treatment Help!

So i have wonderful beautiful new boobs, but i have a scar in between them from a piercing that i took out about 6 months ago, i have been putting mederma on it, which has helped a little, but since my BA it streched the scar out into more of a crater at the bottom. I hate to have this ugly thing right where my newly found cleavage is. Anyone done any sort of laser scar treatment or something of that sort? I would greatly appreciate any input!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:00 PM

ChicFashionista will become famous soon enough
I don't know exactly what your scar looks like, but if it's depressed, you may be a candidate for scar excision ... where they cut the hole out and stitch together the top and bottom so that a very subtle thin line is left. I had this done for two chicken pox scars on my face. Lasers don't help with anything depressed or pitted.

Curious ... what kind of piercing did you have between your boobs? I haven't seen that before, and am trying to picture it :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to ChicFashionista For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2008, 11:26 PM

Murf is on a distinguished road
Its called a majestic. And basically its just a bar that goes under your skin vertically about where your cleavage would be (if you had much cleavage you can't really get the piercing unless its higher) and there is a jewel on each end. So it just looks like a jewel stuck to your chest and another one an inch below it. It was awesome! I loved it! But it grew out...you could start to see the bar, so i had to take it out :-(
Old 06-01-2008, 09:58 AM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
OMG!!!! I SO NEED THIS!!! RIGHT BETWEEN MY BOOBS I HAVE DEEP AND WIDE INCISION MARKS FROM MY PS!!! I WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM TO DO THIS FOR ME.. THANKS ChicFashionista :-)