Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By snowlover25
  • 1 Post By NewTataZ
  • 1 Post By A-marie

Butt injections/fat transfers for big booty girls

Old 03-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Finally getting BA! Fall 2015

mango2014 is on a distinguished road
Butt injections/fat transfers for big booty girls

LOL i didnt know what else to call it!
Has anyone who already has a "Voluptuous derriere" tried fat injections just for a lil more *oomph? (;

I've noticed all these tv ppl have been doing it. I'm pretty sure that's what Kim K does, as well as Khloe...i saw a pic the other day and i was just w.o.w. There's no way that's all completely natural! I have a pretty big backside, but it's not as rounded out and "fat" as all that lol. Although I just started squatting! We'll see how that goes!

How much does this cost? I would try it if it wasn't as pricey as some other procedures.
Is the recovery time long? Can you not lay down on it for awhile?
And does it last?? I know my boobie one didn't & it was $$ ///:
I had a fat transfer a couple yrs ago from my tummy into my breasts. I know my tummy was numb and sore for quite awhile. I couldn't lay on it for about 4 mos.

Any input from ladies with injections would be helpful ((:

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-10-2015, 09:31 AM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
Well, I don't have any advice yet, but I am definitely interested in doing this!! I don't have much of a butt now. I used to have a nice butt, not big, but really nice. After I had my third baby, it kind of.... melted, lol. Like seriously, it's sooo droopy, yuck. I'm hoping I can get fat transfer to perk it up, make it a bit bigger.

A-marie and mango2014 like this.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:49 AM

NewTataZ is on a distinguished road
I just had a fat transfer from outer thighs and flanks to butt. it was a huge pain! Had I not done the ba/bl at same time, I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad. But not bwing able to sit/lay on back was really difficult. No crazy pain really, just more difficult to recover because u couldn't get comfortable. Def worth the results though! I'm almost 5 weeks out. Hoping my butt doesn't shrink anymore than it already has, but have loved loved loved results so far! Would do it again. ..but not in combo with ba!

mango2014 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewTataZ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:07 PM

A-marie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by snowlover25 View Post
Well, I don't have any advice yet, but I am definitely interested in doing this!! I don't have much of a butt now. I used to have a nice butt, not big, but really nice. After I had my third baby, it kind of.... melted, lol. Like seriously, it's sooo droopy, yuck. I'm hoping I can get fat transfer to perk it up, make it a bit bigger.
I can totally relate ! Same thing happened to me .. before kids I had a nice big round butt now 3 kids later it looks like mines melting. I'd love for it to be big and round again and have been doing squats the past 2 months in hopes of seeing some improvement.

mango2014 likes this.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Finally getting BA! Fall 2015

mango2014 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by A-marie View Post
I can totally relate ! Same thing happened to me .. before kids I had a nice big round butt now 3 kids later it looks like mines melting. I'd love for it to be big and round again and have been doing squats the past 2 months in hopes of seeing some improvement.
How have the squats been working? I'm on week 2.5

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-04-2015, 08:01 AM

Star07 is on a distinguished road
I just had lipo and fat grafting to my butt and face on 4/3/15. I already had a nice butt to start out with and I think people thought I was crazy to get it in my butt but I wanted it fuller on the sides. I figured since I am getting lipo why not put the fat to good use. I am only one day out and so far I am happy. Hopefully I retain a good amount of the fat he injected. The most difficult part is trying to get comfortable being that I can't lay on my back. I am also trying to avoid laying on my sides because my injected some fat by my hips.