Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Velashape 2

Old 01-11-2016, 04:01 PM

Loveabull will become famous soon enough Loveabull will become famous soon enough
Velashape 2

I just had my first treatment of velashape 2. I did the back of my thighs as my cellulite is very bad. Has anyone had luck with this procedure?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-16-2016, 04:27 PM

blubug527 is on a distinguished road
It didn't work for me! I finally just gave in and started lifting weights. My cellulite has reduced drastically with squats and leg presses.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:22 PM

Jaya_Rene is on a distinguished road
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I REALLY hope that you will see results. That being said, here is my story:

I worked at a laser skin care clinic for about 3 years. Velashape was one of the many treatments that we offered. One of the perks of working there were free treatments. The VelaShape on the thigh area for cellulite did not work for me or any of the other employees who tried it. All of the nurses hated that we offered it, because they felt like it had terrible results and it was really hard to predict who it would work for and who it wouldn't. I only ever saw 1 patient with good results in my time there. I am still in touch with one of the head doctors from that clinic, and she doesn't believe that it works at all except for in a tiny minority of women. She has actually since left that clinic and started her own laser skincare business, and she refuses to offer it because she just doesn't think it is effective, and feels dishonest trying to sell clients on it when she saw zero or negligible results in 95%+ of cases.

So, unfortunately, I can't offer you reassuring feedback. Maybe you will be one of the minority that it does work on, but know that YOU didn't do anything wrong if you don't see results.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:12 PM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Jaya_Rene View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I REALLY hope that you will see results. That being said, here is my story:

I worked at a laser skin care clinic for about 3 years. Velashape was one of the many treatments that we offered. One of the perks of working there were free treatments. The VelaShape on the thigh area for cellulite did not work for me or any of the other employees who tried it. All of the nurses hated that we offered it, because they felt like it had terrible results and it was really hard to predict who it would work for and who it wouldn't. I only ever saw 1 patient with good results in my time there. I am still in touch with one of the head doctors from that clinic, and she doesn't believe that it works at all except for in a tiny minority of women. She has actually since left that clinic and started her own laser skincare business, and she refuses to offer it because she just doesn't think it is effective, and feels dishonest trying to sell clients on it when she saw zero or negligible results in 95%+ of cases.

So, unfortunately, I can't offer you reassuring feedback. Maybe you will be one of the minority that it does work on, but know that YOU didn't do anything wrong if you don't see results.
Do you know of any treatments that do work well?
Old 08-18-2016, 04:00 PM

Jaya_Rene is on a distinguished road
For cellulite? No. Dry skin brushing can give you some reduction in the appearance of cellulite, but you have to keep it up. When I do it daily, I see a difference in about a week or two, but the effects start going away as soon as I skip a day or two. It doesn't matter how in shape you are or what size you are, it is mostly genetic and is just the norm when you look at the structure of collagen, muscle, and fat in the butt and thighs. You can have a good amount of muscle and very little fat, and still have visible cellulite. (For reference, I am 5'6 and about 127 pounds, and even when exercising 6 days a week and maintaining a low body fat percentage, I still have visible cellulite.)

Sorry that I don't have a happier answer!