Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Tattoo removal: large ribcage tattoos?

Old 03-25-2018, 09:57 AM

riveeka is on a distinguished road
Tattoo removal: large ribcage tattoos?

I have been thinking a lot about tattoo removal. I have a small black ankle one, and large/medium ones on each side of my ribcage. They are all black except for one small red part, so thatís good.

I got them during a bad time in life when I knew no other way to cope (they had spiritual meaning, etc and I felt I needed it to claim my body and stay sane.). Only now itís just not me at all to have tattoos!

The problem is of course that ribcage tattoos hurt SO badly, I was biting something and praying the entire time no joke. I mean it wasnít so bad I didnít get a second one. But I think I wanted to prove to myself I could handle the pain. Maybe I should keep that attitude, because I hear removal is more painful, and I canít imagine how it wil be to go though several sessions on each side that are more painful.

Anyone else get this done on the ribcage? I wish I could snap my fingers and they are gone, but the thought of the process is just so intimidating. I am not scared for the ankle one, just the ribcage ones.