Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes

endermologie for cellulite - ACTUALLY WORKING!!!!!

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-28-2008, 07:04 AM

reignofterror is on a distinguished road
endermologie for cellulite - ACTUALLY WORKING!!!!!

i cannot believe it.

seriously, i can't.

i am winning the war, and i am dumbfounded. i've been battling cellulite for years. i am a total gym rat, but there is no fighting your own DNA for some things. i'm very fit and pretty slender. i take spin classes 4 times a week [sometimes 5] and my legs are like BAM muscles, but still the dimpling thwarted my happiness. i tried all the creams and supposed exercises to no avail. i even had a series of ionithermie treatments. it might have helped a little, but i saw no vast improvement.

enter endermologie.

i started going for myotherapy [basically trigger point massage] with this local guy. he does appointments at his house. in the massage room there was this big ol' machine and i started asking him what it was. it was his endermologie machine and he told me all about it, what it does, how it works. if you want to read about it, go here: www.endermologie.com. he said he would give me a "free sample", which ended up being almost a whole 30 minute treatment.

feels weird . . the thing is like a vaccuum that sucks your skin up in it . . feels just, odd. you have to experience it to know.

he said he would do my treatments on my butt, hips, thighs for $50 a pop. i said i'd bite. mostly because i'm a sucker.

so i've had 4 treatments aside from the "free sample" and i SWEAR TO JEEBUS, the dimples are going away. i had this one like, crazy deep dimple in my left cheek and it is just fading away. the backs of my thighs look awesome. i wore short shorts this weekend and i didn't feel self-conscious at all.

it's just crazy. i can't believe something is actually working. i only have two more weekends before i move, so that means i can only fit in two more treatments, but i feel SOOOO good about this, i had to share!!! if anyone is in palm beach county, i will recommend this guy to you. some people don't like the "in-home treatment" type of thing, but he is sooooo awesome. he's really laid back and cool. whenever i go over there on friday afternoons he's just getting out of his pool or something. he greets me with a hug.

the whole thing is like magic.
The Following User Says Thank You to reignofterror For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2008, 09:21 AM

deelicious is on a distinguished road
thanx for posting this! i hope this is available in my area. i also have a bit of cellulite and its getting on my nerves! ive tried every cream/lotion out there and nothing seems to work. its so frustrating!

dee
Old 07-28-2008, 09:26 AM

you're welcome!! trust me i KNOOOW how frustrating it can be. i feel like i've tried everything! since i've only been doing this for about a month and a half, i don't know what the long-term results are like. i'm sure that my body will produce more cellulite in the future, but at least now i feel like i know what i can REALLY do to treat it.

super-awesome.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:38 AM

Researching is on a distinguished road
Endermologie

I started doing endermologie sessions about 1 1/2 years ago. It totally does work. Then, my tech bought a new machine and got licensed to do lipomassage. It works even better! I totally swear by it. Its really expensive at first, but eventually you get down to maintenance and only have to go once a month. The lipomassage works even faster and lasts longer than the endermologie, especially if you use the bands and do exercises while they are working on you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Researching For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM

ooh that is very good to know! i'll have to look into lipomassage after my move for ongoing maintenance type stuff.

my guy uses the exercise bands with endermologie too! he also starts out with 10 minute of ultrasound heat so that the endermologie treatment goes deeper.

thanks for the info!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:07 PM

ChicFashionista will become famous soon enough
From what I've seen and heard, you have to do these treatments forever to keep cellulite under control ... I'm just curious, are they clear about that when you get these treatments done?
Old 07-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ChicFashionista View Post
From what I've seen and heard, you have to do these treatments forever to keep cellulite under control ... I'm just curious, are they clear about that when you get these treatments done?
yes, i think they are pretty clear about that. i mean, my expectation is not to go have these treatments and to be free from cellulite forever! obviously, this is my body's tendency to create fat cells like this, so it will continue to do so as i develop other fat. but my understanding is, going forward, it will be more of a maintenance type of thing. at this point, i've been going every week for about a month. in the future i may need one treatment every couple of months or something like that. it's all about the circulation and getting toxins/fluid out of those cells [apparently??].

i am just happy that SOMEthing is actually working! if i have to pay $50 every other month, or hell, even every month, i'm willing to do so. at least while i'm all young and sassy and wanting to wear short-shorts
Old 09-07-2010, 09:33 AM

cutestxinfinity is on a distinguished road
Oh this information is exactly what I wanted! lipomassage sounds great. I really need to get rid of some of these fat cells before I try to shrink them lol. I guess that is the story of my life. My cellulite has always been so bad. Fifty bucks a month is cheaper than my cable bill for crying out loud and I don't even watch TV!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:50 PM

BarbieBandit is on a distinguished road
That's a really good price. I would choose this over a mani /pedi anyday
Old 09-28-2010, 04:16 PM

Nikk is an unknown quantity at this point
I am only 21 and started doing endermologie when i was only 18!!!!! I am frickin skinny and slender and I work out but the cellulite persists!! But I just wanted to add how well endermologie worked for me as well! I never had really awful cellulite but I did have a dimple here and there on the back of my thighs and also my ass lol but after like 4-5 sessions it cleared up so well! the only downside is that you HAVE to maintain it, once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise once you stop or skip, the cellulite comes RIGHT BACK...It's like a lifelong committment if you want to get ur rid ur celluliute. I stopped going when I turned 20 b/c even tho my lady hooked me up for only $40 a session, I was in college and couldn't afford it any longer...Now I stick to hardcore cardio and squats and lunges and it looks alright...Maybe once I'm set in my career and have a steady income I can go back!! And it is SOO relaxing, loooved how it felt...ALSO

After I stopped going, my mom found a random cellulite cream at Walgreen's on clearance for like $8 (reduced from $40) so she bought it for me and it is actually a little massager and the gel/cream comes out of it...I used up all the gel inside, but using the massager with any cream and performing the massage on yourself is ALOT like endermologie, it feels the same and I actually had really great results as well!! It's just a pain in the a$$ b/c I have to like twist my entire body to do the back of my legs lol so if you can't afford it, find a massager. they have different ones at Sephora and stuff too..Or check on amazon if you are interested! BTW thanks for posting this!!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:56 PM

cupcakeblonde will become famous soon enough
OMG! I LOVE love love that you posted this!!! I too, have been thin and a workout queen for such a long time, and that damn cellulite is just killing me!!! I tried endermologie, and from treatment 1, have seen pretty amazing results!! I too, have a dimple right on my ass, and wouldnt you know, it is pretty much gone, and today was only my second treatment!!!! YAYAYAYAY for this process!! It rocks!! The spa I go to sells the session that lasts only 30ish minutes for a whopping 150.00! You are getting a HUGE DEAL!!! I bought a package at an auction, 5 treatments for 140.00 so I am getting my money's worth!!! Everyone should try it!! Great post! Thanks~
Old 10-13-2010, 08:40 AM

danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough
geez i need to try this! it actually works? i've had cellulite ever since i was 11! i'm working my butt off to lose it all now but anything extra would be great! i wonder if they have it around here?
Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 AM

danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough
how do you find where they do it at? the website jut has locations in europe and i can't find anything in google... ugh
Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 PM

Lex5506 is on a distinguished road
Thank you all for all the info. I am day 7 post op and had a FTT with the BL and BA. Of course the next step is get rid of the freaking ugly cellulite so I just spent the last two days googling everything I could think of. So once again thank you all for the info. It really helps to know what to look for.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:31 PM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
I do Lypossage... if you google that name you will find practitioners..

it is not just about the cellulite, it helps with the elasticity of the skin/fascia too...
Old 04-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Focus on you, how you feel & what makes you happy.

Luckylilgem is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the recommendations, willing to give any cellulite fighting plan a chance. Bliss Spa's Fat Girl Slim cellulite cream works well too. They also sell a massager that you can use in the shower every day to help with circulation.

Luckylilgem's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-15-2011, 09:41 PM

bentleyyy is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad you posted this! I workout 6 times a week but somehow my but stays the same if I could tone my thighs and butt more I would be so happy. I have tried every workout and am having no luck, I will definitely look into this but anyone know of any workouts that help?
Old 04-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Focus on you, how you feel & what makes you happy.

Luckylilgem is on a distinguished road
Try Tracy Anderson Method...

Originally Posted by bentleyyy View Post
I'm so glad you posted this! I workout 6 times a week but somehow my but stays the same if I could tone my thighs and butt more I would be so happy. I have tried every workout and am having no luck, I will definitely look into this but anyone know of any workouts that help?

Luckylilgem's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-04-2011, 07:05 PM

JulieJewels is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your post. I have decided to start endermologie next week. I am buying 14 sessions. I am a spin instructor and cyclist riding over 150 miles a week, I teach and practice yoga. I am fit, but just am getting stubborn spots on my thighs. I really hope this works. I'm a little nevous because its $700, but at least it's worth the gamble because if it works I'll be so happy.If it does not work, at least I'll have tried and know not to do it again.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:31 AM

JulieJewels is on a distinguished road
I'm posting a follow up to this. I am not on my 8th treatment and I am seeing wonderful results. The massage therapist who does my treatment told me yesterday that I had perfect legs! whaaaaaaatttttt? I was like"that's why I 'm here- are you kidding me?"
While my legs are far from perfect, change is happening and I'm thrilled. I will buy another round of 14 sessions after so I can maintain my results. I actually wore short shorts to teach yoga yesterday and I NEVER NEVER NEVER do that.

With that said, I am also eating very clean, drinking a ton of water. I work in fitness, but my own routine is three-five yoga classes a week ( some hot yoga for major detox and sweat) power walk/jog 30 minutes twice a week, 2 spin classes and about 75 cycling miles on the weekend. I am working with a foam roller a few times a week. I know all that sounds time consuming and crazy, but my lifestyle is fitness so it really is not that crazy to me.

The one thing i changed since starting endermologie was adding power walking and the foam roller to my routine. All the rest I have been doing forerver. I think the light impact exercise tones differently that a bike. Also the foam roller is like a deep tissue massage.

I couldn't be happier. I would recommend endermologie for sure, but be realistic about your expectations. I don't expect to ever have super model legs and don't look for a quick fix, be pro-active with your healthy lifestyle.

Tori likes this.
Reply Subscribe