Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree1Likes

endermologie for cellulite - ACTUALLY WORKING!!!!!

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-22-2011, 01:35 PM

RapidCity is on a distinguished road
Very interesting...

Is this similar ??
This is the closest thing I could find in our town...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=au5D6V9_iaM
Old 07-06-2011, 07:01 AM

JulieJewels is on a distinguished road
UPDATE: I just completed my 14 sessions of endermologie. I am on the fence about it. I read my previous post about amazing results and kinda laughed to myself because I am not sure I really got that great of results. My legs do not really look significantly different IMO. I think that regular power walking,working out and eating right and water help me most. I also know that when I am tan my legs look pretty good. i refuse to really tan, but use sunless tanner regularly. With that said, I am trying to decide if I want to do another round of endermologie. i WANt it to be the magic fix , but I kinda think I am fooling myself. I am sorry if I led anyone astray with my previous comment.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:09 PM

1hummingbird will become famous soon enough
Oh no! Sad to hear this. I'm always looking for a cellulite fix (I mostly eat well, exercise like a mad woman, lots of water, but have had terrible cellulite since puberty). So you are seeing improvements but you don't think it's the endermologie? I just started using the foam roller too. Isn't that just like a simpler version of endermologie? I mean, they are both meant to increase circulation, blood/fat flow no? Hmm...well I'm happy to hear that you're having some success, but I was hoping to add endermologie to my regime, but not if it's not really making a difference for you. Do you notice that you are "tighter" or "firmer" after treatments?
Old 07-09-2011, 09:02 AM

JulieJewels is on a distinguished road
I think power walking and a little running and light weight training in addition to my yoga and cycling give better ( or at least same as) results than the endermologie did for me. If it made a difference I would have no prob paying the price to get my legs to where they look better to me, I'm going to take my $700 and hire a kick ass cross fit trainer for 3 months.

I dunno, I am also very critical of my body even though so many women I train say they wish they had my shape. Having perfect boobies has magnified my other flaws, I think.

I hate to say it, but i don't think endermologie lived up to it's claim for me. Then again, I may just have some loose skin, perhaps endermologie magnified that. I'm sticking with exercise, good diet and a positive attitude
Old 08-13-2013, 01:14 PM

Najome colon is on a distinguished road
Please let me know the name of your endermologist?

Originally Posted by reignofterror View Post
i cannot believe it.

seriously, i can't.

i am winning the war, and i am dumbfounded. i've been battling cellulite for years. i am a total gym rat, but there is no fighting your own DNA for some things. i'm very fit and pretty slender. i take spin classes 4 times a week [sometimes 5] and my legs are like BAM muscles, but still the dimpling thwarted my happiness. i tried all the creams and supposed exercises to no avail. i even had a series of ionithermie treatments. it might have helped a little, but i saw no vast improvement.

enter endermologie.

i started going for myotherapy [basically trigger point massage] with this local guy. he does appointments at his house. in the massage room there was this big ol' machine and i started asking him what it was. it was his endermologie machine and he told me all about it, what it does, how it works. if you want to read about it, go here: www.endermologie.com. he said he would give me a "free sample", which ended up being almost a whole 30 minute treatment.

feels weird . . the thing is like a vaccuum that sucks your skin up in it . . feels just, odd. you have to experience it to know.

he said he would do my treatments on my butt, hips, thighs for $50 a pop. i said i'd bite. mostly because i'm a sucker.

so i've had 4 treatments aside from the "free sample" and i SWEAR TO JEEBUS, the dimples are going away. i had this one like, crazy deep dimple in my left cheek and it is just fading away. the backs of my thighs look awesome. i wore short shorts this weekend and i didn't feel self-conscious at all.

it's just crazy. i can't believe something is actually working. i only have two more weekends before i move, so that means i can only fit in two more treatments, but i feel SOOOO good about this, i had to share!!! if anyone is in palm beach county, i will recommend this guy to you. some people don't like the "in-home treatment" type of thing, but he is sooooo awesome. he's really laid back and cool. whenever i go over there on friday afternoons he's just getting out of his pool or something. he greets me with a hug.

the whole thing is like magic.
Can you please let me know where and who u went too? Love to go
Reply Subscribe